Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- RT @hanspal: The State Of Data, March 2021 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @GIlPress #cybersecurity gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @buzzmeshas: From fueling the recent success of “artificial intelligence” (AI) and the rise of “digital transformation," data dominates… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @ReluStatescu: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives.Learn more in this @Fo… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @AnastasiyaShch3: Thank you @GilPress for sharing about The Future Of AI In Post-Covid Healthcare 👇 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @startup_magnate: RT @GilPress: The State Of Data, March 2021 via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #futureofwork #futureofworknow #Da… gPressed 5 days ago