Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- How Is #AI Influencing The Overall Software Development Life Cycle? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/forbeste… gPressed 11 hours ago
- The world’s most-advanced #AI can’t tell what’s in these photos. Can you? fastcompany.com/90379047/the-w… gPressed 11 hours ago
- Microsoft invests $1 billion in OpenAI to pursue holy grail of artificial intelligence theverge.com/2019/7/22/2070… via @Verge #AI gPressed 11 hours ago
- #AI (Artificial Intelligence): An Extinction Event For The Corporate World? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/tomtaull… gPressed 12 hours ago
- Is #AI Going To Be A Jobs Killer? New Reports About The Future Of Work via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 16 hours ago