In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @CorrelViz: 10 Predictions for #AI, #bigdata and #analytics in 2018 by @GilPress via @forbes bit.ly/2qNSAqs gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Softtek: Which of these #technologies has the most potential for #DigitalDisruption? goo.gl/TtIWOp via @GilPress gPressed 2 hours ago
- Cisco collaborates with startup for #AI health and safety trial bit.ly/2EMoO7A via @computerweekly gPressed 9 hours ago
- Are Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning The Next Frontiers For Fighting Money Laundering? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/stevecul… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @NIXSolutionsLtd: Top Data Security And Privacy Technologies @GilPress @forbes #Privacy #BigData #Data #GDPR #Security #Cloud #Token #E… gPressed 15 hours ago