In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @maria_freiria: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes #Data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 2 weeks ago