In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
Join 1,437 other followers
- The WHO Foundation And OurCrowd Launch $200 Million Global #Health #Equity #Fund via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: Challenging #Amazon in The Race to Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery #Retail Market - bit.ly/3LhrZrn ✍️ @GilPres… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @isabelle_senand: Challenging #Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery Retail Market 👉dans cet article, @GilPress @For… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @etzioni: Elon Musk recently said that it was more likely than not that we would see AGI by 2029 . ( I offered to bet him a $100,000 he… gPressed 1 week ago
- Challenging Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion Grocery Retail Market via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago