In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @tamaradull: Which Industry Relies Most on Machines to Make Decisions? via @gilpress j.mp/2rVPyMd https://t.co/Sx332BYnf9 gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cdillmann: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/giBFteH gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @B2XCareSolution: Consumers Prefer #Smartphones To George Clooney, Family, Friends, Even Sex via Forbes by @GilPress https://t.co/uJAz1J… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @miguelselas: Which industry relies most on machines to make decisions? bit.ly/2rfYzU2 via @GilPress #fintech #insurtech #bigda… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @JonBMorris: 10 #AI #technologies that are flourishing: bit.ly/2naEI36 @Forbes @GilPress @forrester gPressed 1 day ago