In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @rhpowell4: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how this is… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Congrats to the Top 10 #DigitalTransformation Influencers in July! Info. by @kcore_analytics of people that know #dig… gPressed 4 days ago
- 7 Cool #Data Gurus & Statisticians to Follow on Twitter chi2innovations.com/uncategorized/… #DataScience #Statistics #Career #BigData gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @eelrekab: 3 more FREE Data Science Books for July! Check them out! #datascience #datasciencebooks bit.ly/2SaJ8aI gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @CAIStartups: Prominent #HealthTech #investor @YSchindel says #COVID19 "Put Everything on Steroids" in the Health Tech industry. @Forb… gPressed 4 days ago