In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @brunoaziza: Forbes' @GilPress 50 Predictions for #AI, #Data & #Analytics reveal unique opportunities for better #datasharing practices:… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @mandomando: Predicciones sobre #Inteligencia Artificial para 2020 -- IDC y Forrester por @GilPress @Forbes Sigue en https://t.co/aWY1p… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Cision: From social media algorithms, to #AI, @GilPress of @forbes dives into the State of Data in 2020, and what it means for 2021. Re… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @dwill_75: First business day of the new year - time to look ahead to what might happen in 2021 with data via a helpful collection of pr… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @elemendar: Read: #Cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion annually in 2021, and lots more. Great research compiled in this @Forbes a… gPressed 1 week ago