In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 22 hours ago
- RT @kdnuggets: The State Of Data, July 2021 @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/3j6eGMA https://t.co/QMZCNLhFYV gPressed 22 hours ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress via @Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BillMew @BetaMoroney @D… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 3 days ago