In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- Best of 2019: Big Data #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2020/01/20/bes… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: AI Projected to Add $16T to the Global #Economy in 10 Tears via @Ronald_vanLoon by @wef #AI will transform #business &… gPressed 21 hours ago
- 12 #AI Milestones: 1. Shakey The Robot via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 21 hours ago
- RT @laserfiche: Laserfiche CIO @ThomasPhelpsIV weighed in on 2020 #AI predictions in this @Forbes roundup by @GilPress . Read what he and o… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @EXAGolo: AI business adoption: The percentage of firms investing greater than $50 million in #BigData and #AI initiatives is up to 64.8… gPressed 3 days ago