In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @jackclarksf @r… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialInte… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 1 week ago
- The Web At 30, Or What Has Tim Berners-Lee Wrought? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/Eztssp… gPressed 1 week ago