In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- Google Has Started Adding Imagination to Its DeepMind #AI sciencealert.com/google-has-sta… via @ScienceAlert gPressed 14 minutes ago
- Russia Is Developing New Missile Technology That Uses Artificial Intelligence interestingengineering.com/russia-missile… #AI gPressed 16 minutes ago
- These 5 Fields Will Be The First Hotbeds For #AI via @falonfatemi @forbes forbes.com/sites/falonfat… gPressed 1 hour ago
- Using #AI to spot malware patterns csoonline.com/article/320974… via @csoonline gPressed 1 hour ago
- Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk continue to spar over artificial intelligence for.tn/2w0LPPE #AI gPressed 1 hour ago