In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #edge #Blockchain gPressed 15 hours ago
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce #AI Talent nyti.ms/2zu5sRQ gPressed 20 hours ago
- Facebook runs on artificial intelligence—but 70% of FB engineers who use #AI aren’t experts wsj.com/articles/how-f… via @WSJ gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @DataStationIC: The Ultimate Entrepreneur: Jim Goodnight, SAS forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #iiot gPressed 1 day ago