In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- How To Implement A Brexit-Busting #AI Investment Strategy aibusiness.com/brexit-busting… via @The World's Number One… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- Toward artificial intelligence that learns to write code news.mit.edu/2019/toward-ar… #AI gPressed 2 days ago
- How #AI Is Making Inroads in #Auto #Manufacturing industryweek.com/technology-and… gPressed 2 days ago
- Artificial intelligence sees construction site accidents before they happen - via @techreview #AI technologyreview.com/s/613738/artif… gPressed 2 days ago
- Keeping an Eye on Artificial Intelligence Regulation and Legislation shar.es/a0l1ng #AI gPressed 2 days ago