In 2014, cybersecurity startups took in $2.5B dollars in funding across 224 investments, up from less than $1B across 108 deals in 2010. In Q1’15 and Q2’15, deal flow has slowed down a bit, with 99 deals in the two quarters compared to 240 for all of 2014. 2015 funding is roughly on pace to equal the amount in 2014, with $1.2B in cybersecurity financing in the year’s first half.
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 day ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: #BigData #Dat… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @forrester: Over 1 million knowledge-work jobs will be replaced in 2020 by software #robotics, #RPA, virtual agents and #chatbots, and m… gPressed 2 days ago