Manuel Lima is the author of The Book of Trees: Visualizing Branches of Knowledge. In this TED Talk, Lima explores the thousand-year history of mapping data — from languages to dynasties — using trees of information.
Join 1,442 other subscribers
- Transatlantic TV, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… gPressed 9 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Transatlantic TV gilpress.substack.com/p/transatlanti… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @YouSearchEngine: People want answers, not blue links. YouChat vs #Google , #Bing and #ChatGPT Only YouChat gives actual answers. S… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @sundarpichai: 1/ In 2021, we shared next-gen language + conversation capabilities powered by our Language Model for Dialogue Applicatio… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Forbes: How ChatGPT, Bard And AI Rivals Are Shaping Layoffs And Hiring trib.al/RXhvysm https://t.co/bdKQZDmiHk gPressed 1 day ago