“We are building the next big consumer product company and we are doing it online,” says MindBlower’s founder and CEO, Carmit Turgeman. The company launched 8 month ago at the London Design Festival as an incubator for consumer product ideas, offering a comprehensive product development service for inventors worldwide.
- RT @MarutiTech: Everyone is talking about machine learning. Here we address the challenges faced by businesses in adopting #MachineLearnin… gPressed 1 day ago
- The Future of #Statistics - According to 30+ World Experts chi2innovations.com/blog/captains-… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @DigitalTransf13: A New Practical Guide To A Successful Digital Transformation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… Brought to you by Charles Skamser… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @glengilmore @d… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @cortical_io: Calling On AI And Quantum Computing To Fight The Coronavirus By @GilPress via @forbes h#Covid19 #AI #ArtificialIntelligenc… gPressed 3 days ago