“We are building the next big consumer product company and we are doing it online,” says MindBlower’s founder and CEO, Carmit Turgeman. The company launched 8 month ago at the London Design Festival as an incubator for consumer product ideas, offering a comprehensive product development service for inventors worldwide.
- The greatest risk with #AI is not moving fast enough to deploy it: Microsoft zd.net/2AdEYsm via @ZDNet & @TasnuvaB gPressed 25 minutes ago
- .@Intel #CIO Leverages #AI To Drive $350 Million In Revenue Growth via @peterahigh @forbes forbes.com/sites/peterhig… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Sometimes you need a good story to tell to best explain #Agile or #DigitalTransformation bit.ly/2lxlM2n https://t.co/X… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @adambnathan: Start quaking in your boots: 47% of CEOs are being challenged to disrupt with digital technologies. Helpful summary on the… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Canopach: Digital Guardian And Jabil Partner For Cloud-Delivered Cybersecurity forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #itefficacy @gilpress #cloud gPressed 3 hours ago