“We are building the next big consumer product company and we are doing it online,” says MindBlower’s founder and CEO, Carmit Turgeman. The company launched 8 month ago at the London Design Festival as an incubator for consumer product ideas, offering a comprehensive product development service for inventors worldwide.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtech #VC @GilPress @tea… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing has come a long way i… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @PragmaticWorks: #DataScientists Salaries And Jobs Immune To Covid-19, Surve… gPressed 7 hours ago
- Launching A Fintech Platform For Growing Unicorns via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @tdav: The Evolution of #Technology Management Reporting Relationships at Citizens Financial Group, Inc., via Forbes by @tdav & @RandyBe… gPressed 5 days ago