When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @techreview: Will human-level AI ever be able to express emotions? Turing winner Yoshua Bengio: I believe if, we don’t destroy ourselv… gPressed 7 hours ago
- Artificial Intelligence (#AI) Stats News: AI Is Actively Watching You In 75 Countries via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #surveillance gPressed 15 hours ago
- RT @DirkSchaar: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence (AI), April 2019 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… von @gilpress #artificialinte… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @davidbuffo: Nice explainer of AI history twitter.com/GilPress/statu… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @GatesSarah: Introducing . . . #ModelOps #sasinsights bit.ly/2QfIgnS gPressed 19 hours ago