Raising $4.9 billion, Israeli startups had a record-breaking year in 2020, according to PitchBook. This was up from $3.9 billion in 2019 and 5 times what it was ten years ago. Previous records have continued to be shattered in the first quarter of 2021, with $2.11 billion raised by Israeli startups by the end of March, up almost 250% from the $870 million raised in the first quarter of 2020 and $1.03 billion raised in Q1 2019.
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based s… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @SyntropyTech: Taking a “human-centered approach” is key to advancing the state of #AI in healthcare. Shifting from model-centric to dat… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based solutions to cure #co… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 4 days ago