Data is eating the world so Andrew Ng wants to make sure we radically improve its quality. “Data is food for AI,” says Ng, and he is launching a campaign to shift the focus of AI practitioners from model/algorithm development to the quality of the data they use to train the models.
Join 1,437 other followers
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Trouble With #ResponsibleAI: Irresponsible #Government #Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #fintech #Artificial… gPressed 1 day ago
- The Trouble With ‘Responsible AI’: Irresponsible Government Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 1 day ago
- The Trouble With AI: Human Intelligence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @AmazingChevVolt: @GilPress @Forbes CLEAN ENERGY RETORT™/ @ElonMusk @Tesla #AIDay #Optimus #TeslaBot #FSDBeta MT/ 'Trouble W/#AI: Human… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @dsteketee97: Transforming the $11T Grocery Retail Market: Who Will Win the Race? by @GilPress and Forbes #grocery #retail #technolo… gPressed 2 days ago