Data is eating the world so Andrew Ng wants to make sure we radically improve its quality. “Data is food for AI,” says Ng, and he is launching a campaign to shift the focus of AI practitioners from model/algorithm development to the quality of the data they use to train the models.
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @kdnuggets: The State Of Data, July 2021 @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/3j6eGMA https://t.co/QMZCNLhFYV gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress via @Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BillMew @BetaMoroney @D… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @sh_hameed: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co/6RdJ… gPressed 3 days ago