On March 5th, 1839, Samuel F. B. Morse and Louis-Jacques-Mande Daguerre met in Daguerre’s studio, in Paris, France.
Join 1,445 other subscribers
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Search Is So 1780 gilpress.substack.com/p/search-is-so… gPressed 2 hours ago
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is So 1955, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #AI gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @MAWalle: @GilPress | Moving Data by Air. First wireless transmission across the English Channel @FICUAT @FCAVUAT #NomTelecom #RedesCom… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @Aware_HQ: While work will be affected by the increased scope of #generativeAI, many will thrive, and new roles will be created, as new… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @RobertMMetcalfe: Ethernet@50, Computer History Museum, 5/22 Join us: computerhistory.org/events/etherne… gPressed 11 hours ago