- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 5 days ago
Category Archives: Careers
“AI Career Pathways” is designed to guide aspiring AI engineers in finding jobs and building a career. The table above shows Workera’s key findings about AI roles and the tasks they perform. You’ll find more insights like this in the … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the need to retrain many workers, improving AI’s score from F to A on 8th-grade science exam, and the $97.9 billion the AI market … Continue reading
Brookings Institution: In 2002, 56 percent of the jobs studied required low amounts of digital skills. Nearly 40 percent of jobs required medium digital skills and just 5 percent required high digital skills. A lot has changed. By 2016, the … Continue reading
Moderator: George Westerman, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@gwesterman) Speakers: Gerald Chertavian, Year Up (@yearup) Prof. Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@tdav) Karen Kocher, Cigna (@kkocher) Steve Phillips, Avnet, Inc. (@Steven_phillips) Are AI and … Continue reading
http://visual.ly/track.php?q=http://visual.ly/future-work-60-fastest-growing-and-declining-occupations-united-states&slug=future-work-60-fastest-growing-and-declining-occupations-united-states From Visually.
Source: Louis Columbus and Robert Half’s 2016 Salary Guide for Technology Professionals
http://visual.ly/track.php?q=http://visual.ly/top-10-job-titles-didn%E2%80%99t-exist-5-years-ago?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&slug=top-10-job-titles-didn%E2%80%99t-exist-5-years-ago?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email by taniacreative.
Datebeat 2013 – Jim Baer, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn from VentureBeat on Vimeo. More here