Join 1,442 other subscribers
- Transatlantic TV, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… gPressed 13 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: Transatlantic TV gilpress.substack.com/p/transatlanti… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @YouSearchEngine: People want answers, not blue links. YouChat vs #Google , #Bing and #ChatGPT Only YouChat gives actual answers. S… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @sundarpichai: 1/ In 2021, we shared next-gen language + conversation capabilities powered by our Language Model for Dialogue Applicatio… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Forbes: How ChatGPT, Bard And AI Rivals Are Shaping Layoffs And Hiring trib.al/RXhvysm https://t.co/bdKQZDmiHk gPressed 1 day ago
Category Archives: Careers
A new salary survey of AI professionals and data scientists finds unprecedented annual increase in compensation for data analysis skills and experience. Read More
“AI Career Pathways” is designed to guide aspiring AI engineers in finding jobs and building a career. The table above shows Workera’s key findings about AI roles and the tasks they perform. You’ll find more insights like this in the … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the need to retrain many workers, improving AI’s score from F to A on 8th-grade science exam, and the $97.9 billion the AI market … Continue reading
Brookings Institution: In 2002, 56 percent of the jobs studied required low amounts of digital skills. Nearly 40 percent of jobs required medium digital skills and just 5 percent required high digital skills. A lot has changed. By 2016, the … Continue reading
Moderator: George Westerman, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@gwesterman) Speakers: Gerald Chertavian, Year Up (@yearup) Prof. Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@tdav) Karen Kocher, Cigna (@kkocher) Steve Phillips, Avnet, Inc. (@Steven_phillips) Are AI and … Continue reading
http://visual.ly/track.php?q=http://visual.ly/future-work-60-fastest-growing-and-declining-occupations-united-states&slug=future-work-60-fastest-growing-and-declining-occupations-united-states From Visually.
Source: Louis Columbus and Robert Half’s 2016 Salary Guide for Technology Professionals
http://visual.ly/track.php?q=http://visual.ly/top-10-job-titles-didn%E2%80%99t-exist-5-years-ago?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&slug=top-10-job-titles-didn%E2%80%99t-exist-5-years-ago?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email by taniacreative.
Datebeat 2013 – Jim Baer, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn from VentureBeat on Vimeo. More here