- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 4 days ago
Category Archives: Data Science
Source: The 18th annual KDnuggets Software Poll
Rank Job Title Number of Postings per Million Average Base Salary Average Growth in Postings 2013-2016 1 Machine Learning Engineer 58 $134,306 36% 2 Data Scientist 360 $129,938 108% 3 Computer Vision Engineer 20 $127,849 34% 4 Development Operations Engineer … Continue reading
Source: Business Over Broadway Based on a study of 620+ data professionals, we found that data science skills fall into three broad areas: domain expertise (in our case, business), technology/programming and math/statistics.
In Pressed Data, my Forbes.com column, I try to chronicle the evolution of digital technologies, their business impact, and the people behind the innovations, business models, and new ideas. In 2016, I covered artificial intelligence—the 60-year-old new new thing, … Continue reading
Wall Street Journal: When asked about what qualities matter most, about four in 10 people picked the ability to bring about change, and Mr. Trump won more than 80% of their votes. Mrs. Clinton was heavily favored by voters who … Continue reading
KDnuggets: …a good lesson for Data Scientists is to question their assumptions and to be especially skeptical when predicting a rare event with limited history using human behavior.
Source: Battle of the Data Science Venn Diagrams HT: KDnuggets What’s the Difference Between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning? Over the past few years AI has exploded, and especially since 2015. Much of that has to do with the … Continue reading
“Business leaders want ‘the answer,’” says Bob Rogers, Chief Data Scientist for Big Data Solutions at Intel. But data scientists must understand what “the answer” means in the specific business context and communicate the expected impact in the language … Continue reading