- 120 AI Predictions for 2020 whatsthebigdata.com/2019/12/10/120… gPressed 2 hours ago
- Rezilion Gets $8 Million In Seed Funding To Automate Resilience via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @Ken33178910: "In 2020, we’ll see more organizations using AI and predictive proactive management," says @Fac_ut_gaudeam. Read all the 2… gPressed 6 hours ago
- RT @ElSrBarbudo: #AI is going to be huge in 2020, says @CSOandy. Find out more about his #cybersecurity predictions for next year on @Forbe… gPressed 6 hours ago
- RT @automeme: 120 AI Predictions For 2020 By @GilPress via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #KI #ML #future #predictions @darioandria… gPressed 6 hours ago
Category Archives: data visualization
Google Research Labs The Music Timeline shows genres of music waxing and waning, based on how many Google Play Music users have an artist or album in their music library, and other data (such as album release dates). Each stripe … Continue reading
Source: Tim Leong See more Information is Beautiful awards here and here
Corey Chivers presents “From Dark Matter to Whale Calls: Competitive data-mining with R and Python” at Montreal Python; quotes John Tukey “The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone’s backyard” and updates it … Continue reading
Google’s Michael Manoochehri at DataEDGE 2013 presenting an introduction to data analysis and suggestions for how to become a data scientist (his notes for the presentation are here).
In “Data Science of the Facebook World,” Stephen Wolfram presents analysis of data collected from the million people using Wolfram|Alpha Personal Analytics for Facebook. The chart above shows the movement between countries of people in this sub-population of Facebook users.
Yael Garten at Strata 2013 on big data on small devices