- RT @grjenkin: The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @rightrelevance thanks @gilpress gPressed 1 day ago
- The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 2 days ago
- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Conversational #AI solutions proliferate, driven by #Covid19 telemedicine experiences, advances in natural language proc… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @yicaichina: Check the article from @GilPress to explore how conversational #AI solutions, such as chatbots and virtual agents, interact… gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: data visualization
Corey Chivers presents “From Dark Matter to Whale Calls: Competitive data-mining with R and Python” at Montreal Python; quotes John Tukey “The best thing about being a statistician is that you get to play in everyone’s backyard” and updates it … Continue reading
Google’s Michael Manoochehri at DataEDGE 2013 presenting an introduction to data analysis and suggestions for how to become a data scientist (his notes for the presentation are here).
In “Data Science of the Facebook World,” Stephen Wolfram presents analysis of data collected from the million people using Wolfram|Alpha Personal Analytics for Facebook. The chart above shows the movement between countries of people in this sub-population of Facebook users.
Yael Garten at Strata 2013 on big data on small devices