- RT @BetaMoroney: The Next Stage in the #DigitalTransformation of #Museums - @GilPress via @Forbes @IanLJones98 @Shi4Tech @lyakovet @EvaSm… gPressed 8 hours ago
- The Next Stage In The Digital Transformation Of Museums via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #DigitalTransformation #Museums2021 #museums gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @grjenkin: The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @rightrelevance thanks @gilpress gPressed 5 days ago
- The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 6 days ago
- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: digital transformation
Gartner: The emerging technologies on the Gartner Inc. Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2017 reveal three distinct megatrends that will enable businesses to survive and thrive in the digital economy over the next five to 10 years. Artificial intelligence (AI) everywhere, transparently immersive experiences and digital … Continue reading
Digital disruption is the flip side of digital opportunity. Established companies and startups alike enlist new technologies in the fight to dislodge incumbents, protect entrenched positions, or re-invent entire industries and business activities. To help business and IT executives evaluate … Continue reading
Digital business platform provider Avoka has released its second annual State of Digital Sales in Banking study that measures the digital account opening capabilities of the 32 largest banks in North America, Europe and Australia. The report ranks and compares … Continue reading
CIO Journal: 40.8% of CIOs responding to a recent IDC survey said that the focus of their digital initiatives is “improving operations” a opposed to 35.5% who cited “new products” and 34.2% that mentioned “new markets.”
IDC has released its 2017 predictions for digital transformation and for CIOs, in addition to its IT industry predictions. Digital transformation is a technology-centric transformation, says IDC, that is profoundly changing business and society. Here is what IDC expects to … Continue reading
Deloitte: If your organization is moving toward digital too slowly, your people may be looking to leave. That’s one of the findings highlighted here and explored more fully in Aligning the organization for its digital future.
Moderator: George Westerman, MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@gwesterman) Speakers: Gerald Chertavian, Year Up (@yearup) Prof. Tom Davenport, Fellow at MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy (@tdav) Karen Kocher, Cigna (@kkocher) Steve Phillips, Avnet, Inc. (@Steven_phillips) Are AI and … Continue reading
Deloitte University Press What is the digital ecosystem? It’s a subset of TMT companies that specialize in the development of hardware, content, and software applications and provide a platform for the creation, distribution, and consumption of content, applications, and services.