- RT @SpirosMargaris: AI News Index #Replacing Workers Or #Creating #Jobs? buff.ly/2Ug6CNV #fintech #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #Ma… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @MikeNashTech: Huge rise in AI jobs - Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? Great article by @GilPress ow.ly/qr6E30qLJOz #AI #Machin… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @tala201677: #ArtificialIntelligence News Index Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? - @GilPress | @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @bimedotcom: AI News Index: Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #Robotics #Automation #Fintech… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: OurCrowd To Raise $100M For Pandemic #Innovation Fund Investing bit.ly/3ctcGsz by @GilPress @Forbes The idea… gPressed 1 day ago
Category Archives: IBM
IBM’s Watson visited a few conferences last week. Watson’s lead developer, David Ferrucci delivered a keynote at the ACM’s 2011 Federated Computing Research Conference in San Jose, CA.
“The United States alone faces a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with analytical expertise and 1.5 million managers and analysts with the skills to understand and make decisions based on the analysis of big data.” –McKinsey