- RT @aldoceccarelli: AI Powered Drone Will Follow You Around and Take Pictures ift.tt/2oi6lbs gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @gsabate: Why the Rise of #AI Makes Human #Intelligence More Valuable Than Ever singularityhub.com/2017/03/27/why… via @singularityhub #deeplearning gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @KevinCantoli: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/dR7cMZc gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @chi2innovations: #AI And Community Development Are Two Key Reasons Why Google May Win The #CloudWars bit.ly/2nJvX3g by @gilpre… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @DataScienceDojo: #Data Is Eating the World: Enterprise Edition- via @GilPress bit.ly/2o76bU4 https://t.co/UTqVSknN2O gPressed 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Intel
Intel’s CEO Brian Krzanich explained why the company was so keen to move into the world of self-driving cars. “Many of you have asked why we think autonomous cars and vehicles are so important to Intel’s future,” Krzanich said … Continue reading
As first reported by Xconomy’s Greg Huang, three Boston-based big data initiatives were announced today at MIT: 1. Intel’s newest Intel Science and Technology Center (ISTC) for Big Data will be hosted by MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL).