- 2017 #Tech Investment Priorities whatsthebigdata.com/2017/01/19/201… #IT #CIO gPressed 3 hours ago
- Alexa is conquering the world. Now Amazon’s real challenge begins. wired.com/2017/01/alexa-… via @WIRED #AI gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @gigabarb: Microsoft loves Montreal so much its doubling its AI team there for.tn/2iBj1uP gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @TheGovLab: #UNDataforum How to develop public-private #partnerships around #data to improve #stats and people's lives #SDG17 https://t.… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @stratandbiz: The 10 Principles of Organizational DNA strat.bz/it4JhaG #OrgCulture https://t.co/VRaVVhKb2R gPressed 1 day ago
Category Archives: Marketing
Source: chiefmartec.com Scott Brinker says: Even I was surprised that the number of vendors nearly doubled from last year’s edition, which charted an already-staggering 947 companies… My intention with this graphic is to visually demonstrate four points: Marketing has unquestionably … Continue reading
In 2015, digital marketing budgets will increase by 8%, according to a recent Gartner’s CMO Spend Report, a survey of 315 marketing decision makers representing organizations with more than $500 million in annual revenue. Customer experience is the top innovation … Continue reading
Scott Brinker: the above graphic is the latest incarnation of my marketing technology landscape supergraphic. It represents a whopping 947 different companies that provide software for marketers, organized into 43 categories across 6 major classes.
by grantstewart. Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.
Allen Bonde, Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group on Rich Media, Personalization, and the Power of Small Data Rich Media and Small Data Keynote from IMS San Fran 2013 from Allen Bonde “The real opportunity is not big data, … Continue reading
Source: Gartner Source: chiefmartec.com