Join 1,445 other subscribers
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: First Sound Recording gilpress.substack.com/p/first-sound-… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @QuantaMagazine: Fifty years ago, Bob Metcalfe helped invent Ethernet, the local networking technology that links personal computers aro… gPressed 18 hours ago
- New York City Vs. the Census Bureau , by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #Thisdayinhistory #Census #NewYork gPressed 20 hours ago
- This Day in Data, AI, and Learning: New York City Vs. the Census Bureau gilpress.substack.com/p/new-york-cit… gPressed 1 day ago
- First Moon Shot, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #thisdayinhistory #Moonshot #photography gPressed 1 day ago
Category Archives: Patents
Big Tech Leads in AI Patent Filings
WSJ: AI-related applications to the US Patent Office grew to about 3,800 in 2018 from roughly 3,200 in 2017 and about 1,900 in 2014.
Posted in AI, Patents Tagged Big Tech, US Patent Office Leave a comment
Patents and Trademarks by the Top 100 Internet of Things Startups
IP Held by Top IOT Startups .
Posted in Internet of Things, Patents, startups Tagged ipqwery 1 Comment
Patents and Trademarks Owned by Startup Unicorns
The IP held by Unicorns. Source: www.ipqwery.com