- RT @Tzicul1: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forbe… gPressed 10 hours ago
- RT @TheYuvalShani: It's great to see the #VentureCapitalists and startups continue to thrive and their massive growth in Israel this year.… gPressed 10 hours ago
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 10 hours ago
- RT @ChughTapan: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @For… gPressed 10 hours ago
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 3 days ago
Category Archives: startups
Crunchbase: StartupBlink has launched the Startup Ecosystem Rankings Report 2019 that now ranks 1,000 cities and 100 countries worldwide. This is our first report to track both momentum and trends within the global startup ecosystem.
Of the 14 most prominent tech IPOs in 2019, only four newly minted stocks—Zoom Video, Pinterest, Fastly and Cloudflare—were above their first-day opens at the end of September. Source: WSJ On October 1, both Uber and Lyft’s stocks reached their … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the strong state of AI surveillance worldwide, the lack of adherence to common privacy principles in companies’ data privacy statement, the growing adoption of … Continue reading
CB Insights: Funding to VC-backed fintech companies grew 24% QoQ in Q2’19 and neared previously quarterly funding highs.
Full Size Matt Turck: To try and make sense of it all, this is our sixth landscape and “state of the union” of the data and AI ecosystem. For anyone interested in tracking the evolution, here are the prior versions: … Continue reading
Read more here
During the second quarter of this year, the artificial intelligence startups brought in $7.4 billion in funding, the single highest amount ever in a quarter, according to CB Insights. The number of deals grew as well, rising in step with the … Continue reading
You will find more infographics at Statista Shares of Beyond Meat have soared over 800% since its IPO on May 2, leaving far behind other well-known “unicorns” that went public this year such as Uber and Spotify. Its main U.S. competitor, Impossible … Continue reading
The venture capital industry is under attack. Prominent VC firm Andreessen Horowitz is “blowing up the venture capital model,” transforming itself into a “financial adviser” so it can beat “antiquated rules about what is and isn’t a ‘venture capital’ investment.” … Continue reading
The cost of cybersecurity is proportional to the square of the number of products required for adequate defense. This Cyber Law (you read it here first) means that the proliferation of types of cyberattacks and attackers leads to the proliferation of innovative security … Continue reading