Join 1,437 other followers
- RT @TheDailyShow: The Veep reboot looks amazing https://t.co/6qwJdcmFBA gPressed 16 minutes ago
- RT @bimedotcom: The Trouble With ‘#Responsible #AI’: Irresponsible Government #Regulation bit.ly/3dTV4gk✍️@GilPress v/ @forbes @n… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Trouble With #ResponsibleAI: Irresponsible #Government #Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #fintech #Artificial… gPressed 5 days ago
- The Trouble With ‘Responsible AI’: Irresponsible Government Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 5 days ago
- The Trouble With AI: Human Intelligence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 5 days ago
Category Archives: streaming
Axios: The economics don’t mode well for the theater chains, but they aren’t miserable either. U.S. cinema revenue continues to plateau as ticket prices increase, suggesting that theater-viewing isn’t dead yet. Digital movie-viewing, however, continues to skyrocket.
eMarketer: According to a May 2017 study from Fluent LLC, 67% of US internet users watch or have access to a streaming service, while just 61% have cable in their homes.
Pew: Listening to music and shopping on the go are especially popular among smartphone owners ages 18 to 29: 87% have listened to an online radio or music service on their phone, compared with 41% of those 50 and over, and … Continue reading
Nielsen: …on-demand audio and video streaming continued to gain in popularity in 2015, posting growth rates of 83% and 102%, respectively. In fact, Justin Bieber’s album Purpose set an all-time record for total audio on-demand streams when it was streamed … Continue reading
Devendra Desale reports for KDnuggets on Saavn presentation at Strata Singapore: Rishi Malhotra, Cofounder and CEO, Saavn shared how a music streaming company who has a large portion of mobile users (95%), has used this rich data to improve their … Continue reading
Steve Jobs in 2003: “People have told us over and over and over again–they don’t want to rent their music.”