- RT @danielcantorna: RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based s… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @SyntropyTech: Taking a “human-centered approach” is key to advancing the state of #AI in healthcare. Shifting from model-centric to dat… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based solutions to cure #co… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: streaming
Axios: The economics don’t mode well for the theater chains, but they aren’t miserable either. U.S. cinema revenue continues to plateau as ticket prices increase, suggesting that theater-viewing isn’t dead yet. Digital movie-viewing, however, continues to skyrocket.
eMarketer: According to a May 2017 study from Fluent LLC, 67% of US internet users watch or have access to a streaming service, while just 61% have cable in their homes.
Pew: Listening to music and shopping on the go are especially popular among smartphone owners ages 18 to 29: 87% have listened to an online radio or music service on their phone, compared with 41% of those 50 and over, and … Continue reading
Nielsen: …on-demand audio and video streaming continued to gain in popularity in 2015, posting growth rates of 83% and 102%, respectively. In fact, Justin Bieber’s album Purpose set an all-time record for total audio on-demand streams when it was streamed … Continue reading
Devendra Desale reports for KDnuggets on Saavn presentation at Strata Singapore: Rishi Malhotra, Cofounder and CEO, Saavn shared how a music streaming company who has a large portion of mobile users (95%), has used this rich data to improve their … Continue reading
Steve Jobs in 2003: “People have told us over and over and over again–they don’t want to rent their music.”