Join 1,442 other subscribers
- RT @bimedotcom: AI21 Labs Announces The Future Of #Writing, Challenging OpenAI👉 bit.ly/3iE7hbj ✍️@GilPress v/ @forbes #AI #LMM cc… gPressed 1 week ago
- AI21 Labs Announces The Future Of Writing, Challenging @OpenAI via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #writingtips… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @xx_network: Welcome to 2023. More funding for #Quantum Computing. $36M in Series A investment for Oxford Ionics. https://t.co/msZqYm… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @elixxir_io: Welcome to 2023. More funding for #Quantum Computing. $36M in Series A investment for Oxford Ionics. https://t.co/mjatmF… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @CryptoOwl1: Welcome to 2023. More funding for #Quantum Computing. $36M in Series A investment for Oxford Ionics. https://t.co/fCPpjS… gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: streaming
Axios: The economics don’t mode well for the theater chains, but they aren’t miserable either. U.S. cinema revenue continues to plateau as ticket prices increase, suggesting that theater-viewing isn’t dead yet. Digital movie-viewing, however, continues to skyrocket.
eMarketer: According to a May 2017 study from Fluent LLC, 67% of US internet users watch or have access to a streaming service, while just 61% have cable in their homes.
Pew: Listening to music and shopping on the go are especially popular among smartphone owners ages 18 to 29: 87% have listened to an online radio or music service on their phone, compared with 41% of those 50 and over, and … Continue reading
Nielsen: …on-demand audio and video streaming continued to gain in popularity in 2015, posting growth rates of 83% and 102%, respectively. In fact, Justin Bieber’s album Purpose set an all-time record for total audio on-demand streams when it was streamed … Continue reading
Devendra Desale reports for KDnuggets on Saavn presentation at Strata Singapore: Rishi Malhotra, Cofounder and CEO, Saavn shared how a music streaming company who has a large portion of mobile users (95%), has used this rich data to improve their … Continue reading
Steve Jobs in 2003: “People have told us over and over and over again–they don’t want to rent their music.”