- RT @future_of_AI: AI Startup Navina Leverages Amazon Web Services To Improve Patient Care buff.ly/3ztZ7V0 #AI #cybersecurity #Amazo… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Onalytica: @GilPress we've just released a new report "Who's Who in AI" and you've been included - hope you enjoy it: https://t.co/1R4O… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @BrandonJonesCIO: Really enjoyed this perspective from @GIlPress. Ultimately the success of a #DigitalTransformation comes down to the c… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @WestRayPR: @GilPress for @Forbes writes about Quantum Machines "The average VC deal size for quantum computing startups in 2020 was ju… gPressed 3 days ago
- #AI #Startup Navina Leverages #Amazon Web Services To Improve Patient Care via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AWS #HealthTech gPressed 3 days ago
Category Archives: Video
Axios: The economics don’t mode well for the theater chains, but they aren’t miserable either. U.S. cinema revenue continues to plateau as ticket prices increase, suggesting that theater-viewing isn’t dead yet. Digital movie-viewing, however, continues to skyrocket.
eMarketer: According to a May 2017 study from Fluent LLC, 67% of US internet users watch or have access to a streaming service, while just 61% have cable in their homes.
Internet Tipping Point: Laptops and desktops overtake TVs as preferred devices for watching TV shows
Accenture: Signaling an accelerating shift in the digital video market consumer behavior, the percentage of consumers who prefer watching TV shows on television sets plummeted by 55 percent over the past year, from 52 percent to 23 percent, according to … Continue reading
The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple plans to add video streaming of original content to Apple Music, escalating “the arms race between Apple Music and Spotify, which both offer essentially the same catalog of tens of millions of songs, … Continue reading
MarketsAndMarkets: Video Surveillance market is expected to be worth $71.28 Billion by 2022, growing at an estimated CAGR of 16.56%. The market for the service segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. Cloud services … Continue reading
Ericsson Mobility Report: Video dominates data traffic: Global mobile data traffic is forecast to grow ten-fold by 2021, and video is forecast to account for 70 percent of total mobile traffic in the same year. In many networks today, YouTube … Continue reading