When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @StarkDigitalBiz: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @GarlandTech: How many #databreaches will we see this year? Here are 60 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019 hubs.ly/H0g3dYV0 by @g… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @CarlosEresGFT: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @PaulTDenham: 44% of senior executives say they feel “very” or “extremely” vulnerable to #cybersecurity threats via @forbes @GilPress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @hcltech: We leave you all with an article by @GilPress, Big Data Debates: Machines Vs. Humans #STinsights #WEF19 #Tweetchat https://t.c… gPressed 1 day ago