Tunkelang: The O’Reilly Strata Conference brings together an incredible community of people working on big data. This year, I decided to do something different for my presentation. Rather than talk about science or technology, I addressed the practical problem of interviewing the candidates to build teams of data scientists.
- RT @Paula_Piccard: This is everything @MIT’s mini cheetah robots can do. @wef #AI #Robotics #Industry40 #MachineLearning #4IR @MikeQuinda… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: 10 Data & #Analytics Trends for 2020 1. Augmented analytics 2. Augmented data mgmt 3. #NLP 4. Graph database 5. Commercial… gPressed 3 hours ago
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 2 days ago