Tunkelang: The O’Reilly Strata Conference brings together an incredible community of people working on big data. This year, I decided to do something different for my presentation. Rather than talk about science or technology, I addressed the practical problem of interviewing the candidates to build teams of data scientists.
- RT @BIZBoost: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not.👨💻 bit.ly/3zaeXpt v… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @data_nerd: On Becoming Data-Driven, Today’s Business Imperative by @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheSoulfulEMU: The Next Stage in the #DigitalTransformation of #Museums - @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @BetaMoroney gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: ‘It’s good to talk,’ was a popular meme for British Telecom back in the 1990s, but now is more relevant than ever in the… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @ChristalBemont: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not. https://t.co/64DFW4ELY… gPressed 3 weeks ago