Jerusalem-based venture investing platform OurCrowd released the first installment of the quarterly OurCrowd Jobs Index showing that the number of open positions listed by OurCrowd’s portfolio companies rose from 350 in June 2020 to 912 in December 2020. The startups surveyed by OurCrowd predict that job growth would continue through 2021 and they expect to maintain a mix of in-person and remote working. Only 14.3% of the surveyed startups expect all their employees will be back in the workplace by July 1 while 85.7% expect a mix of in-person and remote work.
- Regardless Of Covid-19, Startups Continue To Hire via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Jobs #Careers gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @noam: It's been two week since I left Google and I keep getting asked “why did I leave now”? I think the better question is “why did I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: Happy Tu B’Shvat! Tu B’Shvat is the Jewish new year for trees. Trees are so important that according to Jewish law it is for… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: The global pandemic will not stop us! We are moving forward with energy, welcoming new subscribers and shipping packages eve… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @s_kampakis: Data will Continue to Eat the World in 2021 via @Gilpress #AI #ML whatsthebigdata.com/2020/12/31/dat… gPressed 2 weeks ago