Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- How To Implement A Brexit-Busting #AI Investment Strategy aibusiness.com/brexit-busting… via @The World's Number One… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- Toward artificial intelligence that learns to write code news.mit.edu/2019/toward-ar… #AI gPressed 2 days ago
- How #AI Is Making Inroads in #Auto #Manufacturing industryweek.com/technology-and… gPressed 2 days ago
- Artificial intelligence sees construction site accidents before they happen - via @techreview #AI technologyreview.com/s/613738/artif… gPressed 2 days ago
- Keeping an Eye on Artificial Intelligence Regulation and Legislation shar.es/a0l1ng #AI gPressed 2 days ago