Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- RT @efernandez: One of the very early AI historical milestones circa 1308, Ramon Llull and his 'thinking machine' forbes.com/sites/gilpress… v… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Visualizing the Rise of Digital #Payment Adoption bit.ly/2VTQimJ via @YuHelenYu by @VisualCap #COVID19 and #… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @Arindamdeb3000: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how th… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @rhpowell4: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how this is… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Congrats to the Top 10 #DigitalTransformation Influencers in July! Info. by @kcore_analytics of people that know #dig… gPressed 1 week ago