Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- #AI Weekly: This machine learning report is required reading venturebeat.com/2018/12/14/ai-… via @VentureBeat gPressed 47 minutes ago
- RT @pasalapudi: 20 More AI Predictions For 2019 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #ai gPressed 53 minutes ago
- RT @VivienBoidron: AI In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' Predictions forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #ai gPressed 53 minutes ago
- RT @ysirod: #ArtificialIntelligence I In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' #Predictions, by @GilPress via @forbes https://t.co… gPressed 53 minutes ago
- RT @machine_ml: RT @amalmerzouk: RT @SpirosMargaris: AI In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' Predictions https://t.co/Ki2T… gPressed 54 minutes ago