Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- The greatest risk with #AI is not moving fast enough to deploy it: Microsoft zd.net/2AdEYsm via @ZDNet & @TasnuvaB gPressed 43 minutes ago
- .@Intel #CIO Leverages #AI To Drive $350 Million In Revenue Growth via @peterahigh @forbes forbes.com/sites/peterhig… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Sometimes you need a good story to tell to best explain #Agile or #DigitalTransformation bit.ly/2lxlM2n https://t.co/X… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @adambnathan: Start quaking in your boots: 47% of CEOs are being challenged to disrupt with digital technologies. Helpful summary on the… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Canopach: Digital Guardian And Jabil Partner For Cloud-Delivered Cybersecurity forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #itefficacy @gilpress #cloud gPressed 3 hours ago