Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
Join 1,437 other followers
- RT @bimedotcom: The Trouble With ‘#Responsible #AI’: Irresponsible Government #Regulation bit.ly/3dTV4gk✍️@GilPress v/ @forbes @n… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Trouble With #ResponsibleAI: Irresponsible #Government #Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #fintech #Artificial… gPressed 4 days ago
- The Trouble With ‘Responsible AI’: Irresponsible Government Regulation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 4 days ago
- The Trouble With AI: Human Intelligence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @AmazingChevVolt: @GilPress @Forbes CLEAN ENERGY RETORT™/ @ElonMusk @Tesla #AIDay #Optimus #TeslaBot #FSDBeta MT/ 'Trouble W/#AI: Human… gPressed 5 days ago