Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- Best of 2019: Big Data #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2020/01/20/bes… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: AI Projected to Add $16T to the Global #Economy in 10 Tears via @Ronald_vanLoon by @wef #AI will transform #business &… gPressed 20 hours ago
- 12 #AI Milestones: 1. Shakey The Robot via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @laserfiche: Laserfiche CIO @ThomasPhelpsIV weighed in on 2020 #AI predictions in this @Forbes roundup by @GilPress . Read what he and o… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @EXAGolo: AI business adoption: The percentage of firms investing greater than $50 million in #BigData and #AI initiatives is up to 64.8… gPressed 3 days ago