Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- RT @HarishVummidi: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/fnUxU4k gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @dhatim: .@gilpress $15.2 billion : Funding to #AI startups in 2017, up 141% from 2016 @CBinsights forbes.com/sites/gilpress… @Forbes https… gPressed 12 hours ago
- calcalistech.com/ctech/articles… Calcalist’s 2018 List of 50 Most Promising #Israeli #Startups gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @data_nerd: Common Data Analysis Mistakes whatsthebigdata.com/2018/03/29/com… via @wordpressdotcom by @GilPress gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @YKleinHalevi: The Jewish Review of Books has included my book, "Like Dreamers," among the best books written about Israel (number two o… gPressed 2 days ago