Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- “We are a numbers-driven data society. That’s the price of entry these days for political change — a data set”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 7 hours ago
- 6 Ways To Set Expectations For Artificial Intelligence For Everyone In The Business via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… #AI gPressed 7 hours ago
- Startup Kindred brings sliver of hope for #AI in robotics zd.net/2xwu6Th via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech gPressed 8 hours ago
- Alexa, Will You Be My Friend? When Artificial Intelligence Becomes Something More via @forbes forbes.com/sites/josephco… #AI gPressed 8 hours ago
- 5 Ways #AI Can Help Solve Today's Talent Crisis via @LouisColumbus @forbes forbes.com/sites/louiscol… gPressed 8 hours ago