Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- RT @DigitalVipul: RT @jblefevre60: RT @jblefevre60: #Top10 Hot Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies [@Forbes @GilPress] #fintech #Cyber… gPressed 8 hours ago
- Why A.I. Researchers at Google Got Desks Next to the Boss nyti.ms/2C83qMK gPressed 10 hours ago
- RT @IsraelinBoston: Day 1 in #Nairobi , Israeli Ambassador Noah Gendler inaugurated a new e-learning center for all 865 students of Star of… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @tamaradull: “If you plan on using an #Alexa speaker at work, make sure you disable voice shopping or enable a PIN for #security. And se… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Fine List Of 20 Top World Ai & Big Data Experts To Follow In 2017 by @pierrepinna @ipfconline1 | https://t.co/KC1vdqFG… gPressed 14 hours ago