Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @jackclarksf @r… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialInte… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 5 days ago
- The Web At 30, Or What Has Tim Berners-Lee Wrought? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/Eztssp… gPressed 1 week ago