Wikibon: For the calendar year 2014, the Big Data market – as measured by revenue associated with the sale of Big Data-related hardware, software and professional services – reached $27.36 billion, up from $19.6 billion in 2013. While growing significantly faster than other enterprise IT markets, the Big Data market’s overall growth rate slowed year-over-year from 60% in 2013 to 40% in 2014. This is to be expected in an emerging but quickly maturing market such as Big Data, and Wikibon does not believe this slightly slower growth rate indicates any structural market issues.
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, April 2021 buff.ly/333EhOK #AI #cybersecurity #digitalsociety #futureofwork via @GilPress gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: The Future Of #AI In #Healthcare buff.ly/2PDvEY4 #fintech #insurtech #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearni… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: The State Of Data, April 2021 bit.ly/3nLHzjj by @GilPress via @Forbes #AI #futureofwork #digitalsociety cc @Ronald… gPressed 4 days ago