Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 13 Steps to Create Great #Content Info. via @BenKamauDigital @JonathanAufray Strong content creates #internet #traffi… gPressed 15 hours ago
- Best of 2019: Betting on Data Eating the World whatsthebigdata.com/2020/01/22/bes… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @landingAI: How can companies make the most of #AI? #business https://t.co/1KfUEXpmDl gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @EXAGolo: Developed at the Artificial Intelligence Center of the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) from 1966 to 1972, SHAKEY was the wor… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @PBBsRealm: 12 AI Milestones: 1. Shakey The Robot forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #artificialintelligence gPressed 23 hours ago