Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Conversational #AI solutions proliferate, driven by #Covid19 telemedicine experiences, advances in natural language proc… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @yicaichina: Check the article from @GilPress to explore how conversational #AI solutions, such as chatbots and virtual agents, interact… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Combining machine learning and quantum computing improves both accuracy and speed, the two success factors of the drug d… gPressed 1 day ago
- Healthcare AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… gPressed 2 days ago