Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more https://t.co/… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @YuanCommunity: As living with #COVID19 has been the #newnormal in #America, how can #AI improve various facets of t… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @bass_analytics: The State Of Data, July 2021 @ForbesTech @GilPress #data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… https://t.co/97yZMlUPGe gPressed 1 day ago
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… #machinelearning #DeepLearning #affordablehealthcare gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: As living with #COVID19 has been the #newnormal in #America, how can #AI improve various facets of the #healthcare syste… gPressed 1 day ago