Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 5 days ago