Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @Panaseer_com: Cybersecurity By The Numbers: Market Estimates, Forecasts, And Surveys bit.ly/2pi1vNk by @GilPress https://t.co/… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @dansar39: buff.ly/2EB6KO9 Top 10 de seguridad de datos calientes y las tecnologías de privacidad @ttps://t.co/SUZ2DEHwkh @dans… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @cyber_int: What is the state of the #cybersecurity industry and practice today? Via @GilPress @Forbes bit.ly/2pnbXTj gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @WSWMUC: Top #CyberSecurity and #Privacy Tech 🔘 #Cloud data protection CDP 🔘 Tokenization 🔘 #BigData #Encryption 🔘 #Data access #Govern… gPressed 1 hour ago
- How Twitter Became A Beacon For Fake News As Mass Entertainment And Social Status Ranking via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 hour ago