Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence bit.ly/2Kd0vXY via @GilPress cc: @brunoaziza How #AI #t… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @ahmedjr_16: Honored To Be #3 In The @Onalytica's Top 20 #Maketers In #BI 😊 #BusinessIntelligence Top Influencers & Brands https://t.… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @agoeskoes: #DataSecurity And #Privacy by @GilPress @forbes @Ronald_vanLoon #infographic #infosec bit.ly/2zDIUj6 #BigData… gPressed 11 hours ago
- Researchers find crowdsourcing, #AI go together in battle vs. lung cancer zd.net/2vbQQ9S via @ZDNet & @ldignan gPressed 1 day ago
- Industrial robotics giant Fanuc is using #AI to make automation even more automated tcrn.ch/2Pffmjk via @techcrunch gPressed 1 day ago