Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- Perhaps the growing difficulty of finding stable, well-paid employment in academia and journalism explains why the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @vustedu: Top 10 Hot Data Security And Privacy Technologies by @GilPress via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #CyberSecurity #infosec #da… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @Ahsan_Iftikhar: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/X2Cmmy… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @UofTSCSBootCamp: How did #data scientists become so popular? You can find out through this history of #DataScience. Read all about it h… gPressed 4 days ago