Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- How Artificial Intelligence May Make A Dent In The Technology Productivity Crisis via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @chatbotempresas: Vía:@TamaraMcCleary | The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition https://t.co/s… gPressed 17 hours ago
- RT @TamaraMcCleary: The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @GilPress… gPressed 17 hours ago
- RT @DBaker007: #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) Defined | @GilPress @Forbes goo.gl/UFCzcW #BigData #DataScience #MachineLearning #Fo… gPressed 17 hours ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: These #Banks Are Using #AI To Help Their #Customers Manage Their #Finances buff.ly/2PN19db #fintech #insurt… gPressed 17 hours ago