Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- Artificial intelligence is in a #bubble: Here’s why we should build it anyway /via @globeandmail theglobeandmail.com/business/comme… #AI gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @WSWMUC: Top #CyberSecurity and #Privacy Tech 🔘 #Cloud data protection CDP 🔘 Tokenization 🔘 #BigData #Encryption 🔘 #Data access #Govern… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @HikariBlue: #Top10 Hot Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies [@Forbes @GilPress @Fisher85M] HT #CyberSecurity #BigData #Encryptio… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @KatrinaIoT: A Great Quick History Of Artificial Intelligence buff.ly/2ulDoPn [by @GIlPress via @forbes] #AI #MachineLearning… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @FNGhadaki: 6 ways to make #SmartCities future-proof #cybersecurity cities Insights from #MuniWorld: bit.ly/2J5rDao by @GilPress gPressed 6 days ago