Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @Bismart2009: Top 10 Hot Artificial Intelligence (#AI) Technologies via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @GilPress https://t.co/bLJPKv… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @runnersbyte: RT:@Ronald_vanLoonRT @Ronald_vanLoon: Cisco And Tennessee's Transportation CIO Report On Cybersecurity Trends by @GIlPress… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @rohandes: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQjNHfu gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @techpearce2: A Great Quick History Of Artificial Intelligence goo.gl/TPkpFr [by @GIlPress via @forbes] #AI #MachineLearn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @ExperisSG: Here are ten predictions on #IOT in 2018, according to research by @forrester via @GIlPress @forbes #technews #ITnews https… gPressed 12 hours ago