Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @jonb_streamlio: Is #AI a job destroyer or creator? Article in @Forbes by @GilPress looks at the research, data & perspectives on that… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @seangilligan: Check out this new @Forbes article from @gilpress that features compelling #AI stats from the @harveynashusa and @KPMG #c… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @harveynashusa: What’s the state of #AI today? For answers, check out this recent @ForbesTech roundup from @GilPress that features stat… gPressed 12 hours ago
- Alan Turing is the New Face of UK's £50 Note whatsthebigdata.com/2019/07/15/ala… #AI #History gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @ReutersUK: JUST IN: Bank of England picks World War Two code-breaker Alan Turing for £50 banknote https://t.co/yg5oR4rkdz gPressed 17 hours ago