Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- Augmented Intelligence: How To Make AI Work For You (And Your Employees) via @forbes forbes.com/sites/theyec/2… gPressed 15 hours ago
- Artificial Intelligence Is About To Transform The Restaurant Industry @FastCasual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 15 hours ago
- How Businesses Can Get The Most Value From Artificial Intelligence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/nicholas… gPressed 15 hours ago
- RT @KirkDBorne: @bhartisushant @scientistBob @GEHealthcare @UCSFCDHI @callcura @GilPress @Ronald_vanLoon @BigDataCXO @EdwardDixon3 @Harvard… gPressed 15 hours ago
- RT @Genesys: 60% of US companies expect to be using #AI by 2022, up from 24% today. Are you one of them? See more stats from our survey in… gPressed 15 hours ago