Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @DeepLearn007: AI to Amplify FinTech #AI #MachineLearning #DeepLearning #BigData #Fintech #Insurtech #ML #DL #blockchain https://t.co/EA… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @BlueManifold: ... there’s more to being an #AI #company than just using #NeuralNetworks #CEO #CTO #CIO #CMO lnkd.in/gE6cyd4 gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: A Very Short History Of #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) @GilPress bit.ly/2xlpKyW gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @3DSNorthAmerica: Are the CEO's of today ready to tackle the skills gaps of the modern workforce? blogs.3ds.com/northamerica/m… #Workforce #… gPressed 13 hours ago
- RT @3DSNorthAmerica: Can 'slow and steady' automakers win the race in today’s fast moving #automotive world? blogs.3ds.com/northamerica/n… by @na… gPressed 13 hours ago