Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- Protecting yourself from cyber attacks forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 33 minutes ago
- CyberGym Makes Sure You Know What It Really Feels To Get Hit By A #Cyberattack forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #cybersecurity gPressed 34 minutes ago
- RT @DataScienceDojo: Blockchain to Improve Access to Banking via @GilPress hubs.ly/H07W2P60 https://t.co/3sYHlf2eBY gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @PivigoHub: AI is Fastest-Growing Marketing Technology (via @GilPress ow.ly/s8Uv30cV3zo gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @IsraelinBoston: Now reading on @Forbes via @GilPress #CyberWeek2017 // @CyberGymArena Provides #CyberAttack Simulation and Training htt… gPressed 8 hours ago