Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @WANdisco: We ensure petabyte-scale data consistency in a #multicloud environment with LiveData for MultiCloud. Are you #MultiCloudRea… gPressed 15 minutes ago
- RT @LeronRed: Making multi-cloud a reality. WANdisco via @GilPress #bigdata lnkd.in/eMj5Nw7 lnkd.in/eCiuv3R gPressed 34 minutes ago
- RT @furrier: $200M For Fractal Analytics, Blockchain For Multi-Cloud From WANdisco, Predictions For Data Science via @forbes and @gilpress… gPressed 34 minutes ago
- RT @Softnet_Search: AI In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' Predictions buff.ly/2QUHmYK #ai #ArtificialIntelligence #2… gPressed 35 minutes ago
- RT @oferez: 2018 Was A Record-Breaking Year For Israeli Startup Funding. What's Next? @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 35 minutes ago