Consisting of data platforms, data management, analytics, and data mining the Total Data Market is expected to nearly double in size, from $60bn in 2014 to $115bn in 2019. The forecast is based on 451 Research’s new Total Data Market Monitor service, which presents data, generated via a bottom-up analysis, of 202 vendors that participate across the nine Total Data segments the company tracks. Specifically, 451 Research tracks 56 Operational Database participants, 26 in the Analytic Database market, 72 within the Reporting and Analytics segment, 41 Data Management vendors, 11 Performance Management vendors, 11 Event/Stream Processing vendors, 9 Distributed Data Grid/Cache vendors, 25 Hadoop vendors and 15 Search vendors.
- RT @MarutiTech: Everyone is talking about machine learning. Here we address the challenges faced by businesses in adopting #MachineLearnin… gPressed 1 day ago
- The Future of #Statistics - According to 30+ World Experts chi2innovations.com/blog/captains-… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @DigitalTransf13: A New Practical Guide To A Successful Digital Transformation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… Brought to you by Charles Skamser… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @glengilmore @d… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @cortical_io: Calling On AI And Quantum Computing To Fight The Coronavirus By @GilPress via @forbes h#Covid19 #AI #ArtificialIntelligenc… gPressed 3 days ago