“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- RT @RiskoTiitso: From #BI to #AI and From #Automation to #Augmentation by @GilPress 🔗 bit.ly/2p4NDVQ #BusinessIntelligence #Art… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @denodo: RT @Ronald_vanLoon Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @data_nerd: The Salaries Of Data Scientists Remain Steady But Still Sexy With AI On The Horizon by @GilPress - forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 #Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research by @GilPress @Forbes | Read more at bit.ly/2IoHEaa… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @NexWebSites: Top 10 Hot #Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies bit.ly/2rVwTC2 by @GilPress #CyberSecurity gPressed 1 day ago