“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- Augmented Intelligence: How To Make AI Work For You (And Your Employees) via @forbes forbes.com/sites/theyec/2… gPressed 15 hours ago
- Artificial Intelligence Is About To Transform The Restaurant Industry @FastCasual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 15 hours ago
- How Businesses Can Get The Most Value From Artificial Intelligence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/nicholas… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @KirkDBorne: @bhartisushant @scientistBob @GEHealthcare @UCSFCDHI @callcura @GilPress @Ronald_vanLoon @BigDataCXO @EdwardDixon3 @Harvard… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @Genesys: 60% of US companies expect to be using #AI by 2022, up from 24% today. Are you one of them? See more stats from our survey in… gPressed 16 hours ago