“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- RT @adamsconsulting: 120 #AI Predictions For 2019 bit.ly/2QnweZe (by @GilPress) What a massive list! #MachineLearning #Robotics #B… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @kdnuggets: Gainers, Losers, and Trends in Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for #DataScience and #MachineLearning Platforms @knime @RapidMine… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @ipfconline1: 7 Takeaways From Recent Surveys About The State Of Artificial Intelligence 👇 Current & future #AI adoption Some evidence &… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialInte… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @data_nerd: Facebook Turned 15 And Google+ Is Killed By AI via @gilpress - forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago