“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- Cisco collaborates with startup for #AI health and safety trial bit.ly/2EMoO7A via @computerweekly gPressed 3 hours ago
- Are Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning The Next Frontiers For Fighting Money Laundering? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/stevecul… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @NIXSolutionsLtd: Top Data Security And Privacy Technologies @GilPress @forbes #Privacy #BigData #Data #GDPR #Security #Cloud #Token #E… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @AgustiColomines: The undeclared siege - international-view.cat/2017/12/29/the… @GilPress @asenevents @ASN_Org @gara_isoto @SENJournal @n_nationalism @… gPressed 9 hours ago
- RT @meisshaily: @GilPress: John Sculley: Why #AI Is the Tech Trend to Watch in 2018 knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/tech-t… gPressed 9 hours ago