“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- Perhaps the growing difficulty of finding stable, well-paid employment in academia and journalism explains why the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @vustedu: Top 10 Hot Data Security And Privacy Technologies by @GilPress via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #CyberSecurity #infosec #da… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @Ahsan_Iftikhar: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/X2Cmmy… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @UofTSCSBootCamp: How did #data scientists become so popular? You can find out through this history of #DataScience. Read all about it h… gPressed 5 days ago