“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- RT @evankirstel: The top 10 Hot #Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies by @Forbes @GilPress #think2018 ed.gr/n21n #finte… gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @stantive: 10 Predictions For The Internet Of Things (IoT) In 2018 🌐 bit.ly/2FvH8pj (via @gilpress @Forbes) #IoT #DX #CX #DXP gPressed 8 hours ago
- RT @WWPass: What is the state of the cybersecurity industry and practice today? @GilPress has all the details in @Forbes: https://t.co/qNDB… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @MHiesboeck: The top 10 Hot Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies by @Forbes @GilPress ed.gr/n21n #fintech #CyberSecur… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @BedrockAuto: What is the state of the cybersecurity industry and practice today? Learn more in this @Forbes @GilPress piece "Cybersecu… gPressed 1 day ago