“Without our emotions, we can’t make smart decisions,” says Rana el Kaliouby. In the field of artificial intelligence, this is sheer heresy. Isn’t the goal of AI to create a machine with human-level intelligence but without the human “baggage” of emotions, biases, and intuitions that only get in the way of smart decisions?
- RT @MeghanMBiro: #AI Stats News: 35% Of Workers Worldwide Expect Their Job Will Be Automated via @GilPress @forbes. #automation #futureofwo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Zoharlevkovitz: 141 #cybersecurity predictions for 2020 and beyond. From deep fakes influencing Presidential Elections, to fighting #AI… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SectigoHQ: As #quantumcomputers continue to improve, enterprises & the general public will become increasingly aware of the threat they… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @__f0cal__: @IDC "As compute power moves from datacenter to #edge IT challenged to manage & control processing devices. By 2023 nearly 2… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @eCapitalAdvisor: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production via @GilPress on @forbes https://t.co/L… gPressed 2 days ago