How do you get from $0 to $1.2 billion valuation in 60 months? You deliver the future of work now. Or, as Eynat Guez, CEO of Papaya Global, says laughing, “you put in a lot of working hours,” ten-year-worth of working hours in the five years since she launched the company with her two co-founders.
- RT @hanspal: The State Of Data, March 2021 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @GIlPress #cybersecurity gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @buzzmeshas: From fueling the recent success of “artificial intelligence” (AI) and the rise of “digital transformation," data dominates… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @ReluStatescu: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives.Learn more in this @Fo… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @AnastasiyaShch3: Thank you @GilPress for sharing about The Future Of AI In Post-Covid Healthcare 👇 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @startup_magnate: RT @GilPress: The State Of Data, March 2021 via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #futureofwork #futureofworknow #Da… gPressed 5 days ago