Aiming to answer these questions, Northeastern University launched earlier this month a new research center, the Institute for Experiential AI. It is a part of the Roux Institute in Portland, Maine, established by Northeastern two years ago with a $100 million grant from David and Barbara Roux, offering graduate programs in high-growth fields.
- Modern Computing: My First Venture, Discovering #Data And #Digitization In #Israel forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 5 days ago
- $35 Million In New Funding For AI To Personalize Cancer Treatment via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @MikeNashTech: @GilPress @Forbes Great article Gil. Such an important bit of research and good to see AI playing a major part. It would… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @Paula_Piccard: $35 Million In New Funding For AI To Personalize Cancer Treatment By: @GilPress bit.ly/3wmHyGS #MachineLearni… gPressed 5 days ago
- $35 Million In New Funding For #AI To Personalize #Cancer Treatment via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #PrecisionMedicine #oncology gPressed 1 week ago