The trouble with AI is that it lacks a clear definition, that it suffers from the unique nature of its creators’ intelligence and the fuzzy language they use.
Join 1,445 other subscribers
- RT @aivilledotcom: Is AGI just a human hallucination? 🤔 Forbes contributor @GilPress thinks so! Should we keep chasing the AGI dream? #AI #… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @GaryMarcus: a big deal: @elonmusk, Y. Bengio, S. Russell, @tegmark, V. Kraknova, P. Maes, @Grady_Booch, @AndrewYang, @tristanhar… gPressed 2 hours ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #library #catalogue #libraries #LibraryWeek gPressed 2 hours ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #Search #Mozart @mozartplayers @TheMozartists @MozartQuotes gPressed 2 hours ago
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) Is A Very Human Hallucination via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AGI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 hours ago