Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @DoYewno: “Knowledge Graphs are the new black!" - A quote from @GilPress's @Forbes "20 More AI Predictions For 2019" article. Learn more… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @Demandbase: 120 weren't enough, @GilPress highlights 20 more #AI predictions for 2019 via @Forbes demandb.se/2QpV4Yp gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @daveando: Interesting article; feat @Dynatrace on the future of AI in IT. Basically it's mandatory to deal with the complexity; and app… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @AngelaSchoofs: @GretchenA @GilPress @Forbes #AI #tech @Oracle #employee bit.ly/2PBAzCz gPressed 1 hour ago