Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- RT @MatthewKalman: Mermade Seafoods CEO Daniel Einhorn will today reveal the “secret sauce” behind its promise to make cultured meat and se… gPressed 1 day ago
- Mermade Unveils The Secret To Mass Production Of Cultured Seafood via @forbes https://www.forbes.comhttps://pbs.twi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 day ago
- Robotic Beehive Using AI To Save The Bees And Global Food Supply via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #SaveTheBees gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @V_greys: #WorldBeeDay #WorldBeeDay2022 what flowers have you planted for our bees? Allium is a firm favourite amongst the garden flower… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @FAO: 🐝5 benefits of sustainable beekeeping 👇 #WorldBeeDay #SaveTheBees https://t.co/S32NVTREZZ gPressed 4 days ago