Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- RT @evankirstel: Wearable technology: a long way from being worn out snip.ly/iepdl #IndustrialIoT #Industry40 #IIoT #IoT #Interne… gPressed 3 hours ago
- @bobehayes @IBMSPSS my interview with Norman Nie forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @3DSNorthAmerica: Catch a look at what the potential of #IoT can reach with data-centric technology. Guest post by @GilPress . https://t… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @trusthubltd: We’re proud to be included in @Forbes 10 Hot Data Security & Privacy Technologies by @GIlPress (based on analysis by @forr… gPressed 4 hours ago
- RT @IOT_Saudi: The top 10 Hot #Data #Security And #Privacy Technologies by @Forbes @GilPress #think2018 #fintech #CyberSecurity #BigData… gPressed 4 hours ago