Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- The Technology Ecosystem Comes Together At Forbes #CIO Next via @peterahigh @forbes forbes.com/sites/peterhig… gPressed 13 hours ago
- RT @AndiKaraboutis: Was asked for def of digital -New tech? new cust engagement model? new biz model? New biz? Answer:Yes gPressed 13 hours ago
- A new must-read guide to #Digital #Transformation from @nyike forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 14 hours ago
- RT @ALLIEDTELECOM: How to successfully navigate the waters of #digital transformation, via @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/2vZPVJ2 #bizte… gPressed 15 hours ago
- RT @ChattyPati: A New Practical Guide To A Successful #DigitalTransformation via @nyike @GilPress #Forbes https://t.co/tur3cDAAXP gPressed 15 hours ago