Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @jackclarksf @r… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialInte… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 5 days ago
- The Web At 30, Or What Has Tim Berners-Lee Wrought? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/Eztssp… gPressed 1 week ago