Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- “We are a numbers-driven data society. That’s the price of entry these days for political change — a data set”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 4 hours ago
- 6 Ways To Set Expectations For Artificial Intelligence For Everyone In The Business via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… #AI gPressed 4 hours ago
- Startup Kindred brings sliver of hope for #AI in robotics zd.net/2xwu6Th via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech gPressed 4 hours ago
- Alexa, Will You Be My Friend? When Artificial Intelligence Becomes Something More via @forbes forbes.com/sites/josephco… #AI gPressed 5 hours ago
- 5 Ways #AI Can Help Solve Today's Talent Crisis via @LouisColumbus @forbes forbes.com/sites/louiscol… gPressed 5 hours ago