Rami Branitzky, CEO, Numenta (now called Grok): 45% of big data is high-velocity data. Since the advent of the smart meter utilities have seen 3000X growth in the data they store but only half a percent of the data is being acted upon or being processed.
- RT @GilPress: US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: @drgauravchandra @ktulenko Please check out Dr. Kate's story here: the-yuan.com/333/Universal-…. gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @yicaichina: #Healthcare data are growing by leaps and bounds, but an increase in their quantity does not necessarily lead to a correspo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: #AI commentator @GilPress has a modest proposal for the #US to emulate the internet and create #healthcare open data inf… gPressed 2 days ago
- US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 2 days ago