Paul Barth, managing partner at NewVantage Partners, on the results of a survey of large companies and their big data activities, at The Economist‘s Information Summit on June 4th 2013 in San Francisco.
Join 1,445 other subscribers
- RT @aivilledotcom: Is AGI just a human hallucination? 🤔 Forbes contributor @GilPress thinks so! Should we keep chasing the AGI dream? #AI #… gPressed 49 minutes ago
- RT @GaryMarcus: a big deal: @elonmusk, Y. Bengio, S. Russell, @tegmark, V. Kraknova, P. Maes, @Grady_Booch, @AndrewYang, @tristanhar… gPressed 51 minutes ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #library #catalogue #libraries #LibraryWeek gPressed 52 minutes ago
- Search Is So 1780, by @GilPress open.substack.com/pub/gilpress/p… #ThisDayInHistory #Search #Mozart @mozartplayers @TheMozartists @MozartQuotes gPressed 54 minutes ago
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) Is A Very Human Hallucination via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AGI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 hour ago