Paul Barth, managing partner at NewVantage Partners, on the results of a survey of large companies and their big data activities, at The Economist‘s Information Summit on June 4th 2013 in San Francisco.
- RT @BIZBoost: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not.👨💻 bit.ly/3zaeXpt v… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @data_nerd: On Becoming Data-Driven, Today’s Business Imperative by @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @TheSoulfulEMU: The Next Stage in the #DigitalTransformation of #Museums - @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @BetaMoroney gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: ‘It’s good to talk,’ was a popular meme for British Telecom back in the 1990s, but now is more relevant than ever in the… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @ChristalBemont: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not. https://t.co/64DFW4ELY… gPressed 2 weeks ago