Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @Paula_Piccard: This is everything @MIT’s mini cheetah robots can do. @wef #AI #Robotics #Industry40 #MachineLearning #4IR @MikeQuinda… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: 10 Data & #Analytics Trends for 2020 1. Augmented analytics 2. Augmented data mgmt 3. #NLP 4. Graph database 5. Commercial… gPressed 3 hours ago
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 2 days ago