Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence bit.ly/2Kd0vXY via @GilPress cc: @brunoaziza How #AI #t… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @ahmedjr_16: Honored To Be #3 In The @Onalytica's Top 20 #Maketers In #BI 😊 #BusinessIntelligence Top Influencers & Brands https://t.… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @agoeskoes: #DataSecurity And #Privacy by @GilPress @forbes @Ronald_vanLoon #infographic #infosec bit.ly/2zDIUj6 #BigData… gPressed 23 hours ago
- Researchers find crowdsourcing, #AI go together in battle vs. lung cancer zd.net/2vbQQ9S via @ZDNet & @ldignan gPressed 2 days ago
- Industrial robotics giant Fanuc is using #AI to make automation even more automated tcrn.ch/2Pffmjk via @techcrunch gPressed 2 days ago