Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- 80% Of Enterprises Are Investing In #AI Today via @LouisColumbus @forbes forbes.com/sites/louiscol… gPressed 10 hours ago
- Goodbye Gatekeepers by @benthompson @stratechery stratechery.com/2017/goodbye-g… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: 22 Experts Predict How #AI Will Impact Enterprise Workplace bit.ly/2gE6xQi @dhinchcliffe @KirkDBorne @VanRijmenam #… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @westonm62: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/ey8t4Pr gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @MikeQuindazzi: Top 8 #consumer thoughts on #robotics + #artificialIntelligence in the driver's seat of #autonomousvehicles. (#ai #ml #s… gPressed 20 hours ago