Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @YKleinHalevi: The Jewish Review of Books has included my book, "Like Dreamers," among the best books written about Israel (number two o… gPressed 9 hours ago
- A minute with the McKinsey Global Institute: What #AI can and can’t (yet) do mckinsey.com/Videos/video?v… gPressed 11 hours ago
- #even 'narrow' #AI in the wild is nowhere near working just yet in scenarios where it needs to perform accurately 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… gPressed 1 day ago
- This #AI expert found it “both exciting and scary” that Xi Jinping reads his book qz.com/1256330 via @qz gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @HarishVummidi: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eDNyupr gPressed 1 day ago