Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @MarutiTech: Everyone is talking about machine learning. Here we address the challenges faced by businesses in adopting #MachineLearnin… gPressed 2 days ago
- The Future of #Statistics - According to 30+ World Experts chi2innovations.com/blog/captains-… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @DigitalTransf13: A New Practical Guide To A Successful Digital Transformation forbes.com/sites/gilpress… Brought to you by Charles Skamser… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @stratorob: Thank you my heros: Digitalscoutings Top 100 Digital Influencer is released. Thanks and congratulations to: @glengilmore @d… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @cortical_io: Calling On AI And Quantum Computing To Fight The Coronavirus By @GilPress via @forbes h#Covid19 #AI #ArtificialIntelligenc… gPressed 4 days ago