Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @larinum: Phew. 😅 Epic AI in 2019 summary by @gilpress doesn't mention Skynet. forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @StarkDigitalBiz: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @GarlandTech: How many #databreaches will we see this year? Here are 60 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019 hubs.ly/H0g3dYV0 by @g… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @CarlosEresGFT: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago