Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- SoftBank-Led $114M Round Puts Qualcomm’s Brain Corp. on New Path xconomy.com/san-diego/2017… via @xconomy gPressed 7 hours ago
- China to Grow its #AI Market from $2 Billion Today to $150 Billion in 2030 whatsthebigdata.com/2017/07/22/chi… gPressed 18 hours ago
- Apple just got more public about its artificial intelligence plans for.tn/2tqL2e8 gPressed 1 day ago
- Beijing Wants #AI to Be Made in China by 2030 nyti.ms/2tiV7We gPressed 1 day ago
- DeepMind’s founder says to build better computer brains, we need to look at our own theverge.com/2017/7/19/1599… via @Verge #AI gPressed 1 day ago