Bill Ruh, VP of software at GE, discusses the foundational changes that big data is bringing to the industrial world through sensor data and the myriad real-time measurements that are now possible. He looks at the impact of collecting more data on every product that operations were designed to handle in his talk at the IEEE Computer Society’s “Rock Stars of Big Data” event, which was held 29 October 2013 at the Computer History Museum in Santa Clara, CA.
- RT @GilPress: US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: @drgauravchandra @ktulenko Please check out Dr. Kate's story here: the-yuan.com/333/Universal-…. gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @yicaichina: #Healthcare data are growing by leaps and bounds, but an increase in their quantity does not necessarily lead to a correspo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: #AI commentator @GilPress has a modest proposal for the #US to emulate the internet and create #healthcare open data inf… gPressed 2 days ago
- US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 2 days ago