Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- See how an #AI system classifies you based on your selfie theverge.com/tldr/2019/9/16… via @Verge gPressed 12 hours ago
- The 10 most important moments in #AI (so far) fastcompany.com/90402503/the-1… gPressed 13 hours ago
- Gartner: Get ready for more #AI in the workplace computerworld.com/article/343838… via @computerworld gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @TheQuickpath: As many as 120 million workers may need to be retrained due to #AI. Read more about this news by @GilPress in @Forbes. ht… gPressed 2 days ago
- Our Cultural Need To Integrate Local Food Production And Artificial Intelligence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/julianvi… gPressed 2 days ago