Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- RT @MeghanMBiro: #AI Stats News: 35% Of Workers Worldwide Expect Their Job Will Be Automated via @GilPress @forbes. #automation #futureofwo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Zoharlevkovitz: 141 #cybersecurity predictions for 2020 and beyond. From deep fakes influencing Presidential Elections, to fighting #AI… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SectigoHQ: As #quantumcomputers continue to improve, enterprises & the general public will become increasingly aware of the threat they… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @__f0cal__: @IDC "As compute power moves from datacenter to #edge IT challenged to manage & control processing devices. By 2023 nearly 2… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @eCapitalAdvisor: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production via @GilPress on @forbes https://t.co/L… gPressed 2 days ago