Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- RT @PrajyotBh: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @Forb… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @Lago72: The State Of #Data, March 2021: buff.ly/3uVgJYd Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress v/ @Forbes #dataman… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @jibea: This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work bit.ly/3gh8bH9 @GIlPress https://t.co/lvULW80lyz gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @Anki05718313: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this @F… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 4 days ago