Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- 80% Of Enterprises Are Investing In #AI Today via @LouisColumbus @forbes forbes.com/sites/louiscol… gPressed 10 hours ago
- Goodbye Gatekeepers by @benthompson @stratechery stratechery.com/2017/goodbye-g… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: 22 Experts Predict How #AI Will Impact Enterprise Workplace bit.ly/2gE6xQi @dhinchcliffe @KirkDBorne @VanRijmenam #… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @westonm62: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/ey8t4Pr gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @MikeQuindazzi: Top 8 #consumer thoughts on #robotics + #artificialIntelligence in the driver's seat of #autonomousvehicles. (#ai #ml #s… gPressed 20 hours ago