Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- Another must-read from @tsimonite #AI Beat Humans at Reading! Maybe Not wired.com/story/ai-beat-… via @WIRED gPressed 1 hour ago
- How Fast Is #AI Progressing? Stanford's New Report Card for Artificial Intelligence singularityhub.com/2018/01/18/how… via @singularityhub gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @ErinHanley: 10 predictions for #AI, #BigData & #Analytics in 2018 by @GilPress lnkd.in/e5Tb2WF gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @jeffkawasaki: 10 Predictions For AI, Big Data, And Analytics in 2018 buff.ly/2Dkkj70 by @GilPress via @Forbes https://t.co/Md5h… gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @ronaldogimenes2: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQMt9Xu gPressed 5 hours ago