Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- SoftBank-Led $114M Round Puts Qualcomm’s Brain Corp. on New Path xconomy.com/san-diego/2017… via @xconomy gPressed 7 hours ago
- China to Grow its #AI Market from $2 Billion Today to $150 Billion in 2030 whatsthebigdata.com/2017/07/22/chi… gPressed 18 hours ago
- Apple just got more public about its artificial intelligence plans for.tn/2tqL2e8 gPressed 1 day ago
- Beijing Wants #AI to Be Made in China by 2030 nyti.ms/2tiV7We gPressed 1 day ago
- DeepMind’s founder says to build better computer brains, we need to look at our own theverge.com/2017/7/19/1599… via @Verge #AI gPressed 1 day ago