Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: AI News Index #Replacing Workers Or #Creating #Jobs? buff.ly/2Ug6CNV #fintech #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #Ma… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @MikeNashTech: Huge rise in AI jobs - Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? Great article by @GilPress ow.ly/qr6E30qLJOz #AI #Machin… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @tala201677: #ArtificialIntelligence News Index Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? - @GilPress | @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @bimedotcom: AI News Index: Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #Robotics #Automation #Fintech… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: OurCrowd To Raise $100M For Pandemic #Innovation Fund Investing bit.ly/3ctcGsz by @GilPress @Forbes The idea… gPressed 1 day ago