Sports teams aren’t going to lose their fans to television without a fight. And with the majority of sports franchises embracing wearable and mobile data in some form or another, it’s a natural transition for marketing departments to apply that data to the fan experience. With easy access to Wi-Fi, snacks, replays, and shorter restroom lines, sports fans can combine the atmosphere of game day with the comfort of being in their own homes.
- How To Implement A Brexit-Busting #AI Investment Strategy aibusiness.com/brexit-busting… via @The World's Number One… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 7 hours ago
- Toward artificial intelligence that learns to write code news.mit.edu/2019/toward-ar… #AI gPressed 7 hours ago
- How #AI Is Making Inroads in #Auto #Manufacturing industryweek.com/technology-and… gPressed 7 hours ago
- Artificial intelligence sees construction site accidents before they happen - via @techreview #AI technologyreview.com/s/613738/artif… gPressed 7 hours ago
- Keeping an Eye on Artificial Intelligence Regulation and Legislation shar.es/a0l1ng #AI gPressed 7 hours ago