Today, 68% of U.S. adults have a smartphone, up from 35% in 2011, and tablet computer ownership has edged up to 45% among adults, according to newly released survey data from the Pew Research Center. Smartphone ownership is nearing the saturation point with some groups: 86% of those ages 18-29 have a smartphone, as do 83% of those ages 30-49 and 87% of those living in households earning $75,000 and up annually.
- Google Has Started Adding Imagination to Its DeepMind #AI sciencealert.com/google-has-sta… via @ScienceAlert gPressed 15 minutes ago
- Russia Is Developing New Missile Technology That Uses Artificial Intelligence interestingengineering.com/russia-missile… #AI gPressed 17 minutes ago
- These 5 Fields Will Be The First Hotbeds For #AI via @falonfatemi @forbes forbes.com/sites/falonfat… gPressed 1 hour ago
- Using #AI to spot malware patterns csoonline.com/article/320974… via @csoonline gPressed 1 hour ago
- Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk continue to spar over artificial intelligence for.tn/2w0LPPE #AI gPressed 1 hour ago