Today, 68% of U.S. adults have a smartphone, up from 35% in 2011, and tablet computer ownership has edged up to 45% among adults, according to newly released survey data from the Pew Research Center. Smartphone ownership is nearing the saturation point with some groups: 86% of those ages 18-29 have a smartphone, as do 83% of those ages 30-49 and 87% of those living in households earning $75,000 and up annually.
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #edge #Blockchain gPressed 15 hours ago
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce #AI Talent nyti.ms/2zu5sRQ gPressed 20 hours ago
- Facebook runs on artificial intelligence—but 70% of FB engineers who use #AI aren’t experts wsj.com/articles/how-f… via @WSJ gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @DataStationIC: The Ultimate Entrepreneur: Jim Goodnight, SAS forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #iiot gPressed 1 day ago