Today, 68% of U.S. adults have a smartphone, up from 35% in 2011, and tablet computer ownership has edged up to 45% among adults, according to newly released survey data from the Pew Research Center. Smartphone ownership is nearing the saturation point with some groups: 86% of those ages 18-29 have a smartphone, as do 83% of those ages 30-49 and 87% of those living in households earning $75,000 and up annually.
- RT @MatthewKalman: Mermade Seafoods CEO Daniel Einhorn will today reveal the “secret sauce” behind its promise to make cultured meat and se… gPressed 4 days ago
- Mermade Unveils The Secret To Mass Production Of Cultured Seafood via @forbes https://www.forbes.comhttps://pbs.twi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 4 days ago
- Robotic Beehive Using AI To Save The Bees And Global Food Supply via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #SaveTheBees gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @V_greys: #WorldBeeDay #WorldBeeDay2022 what flowers have you planted for our bees? Allium is a firm favourite amongst the garden flower… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @FAO: 🐝5 benefits of sustainable beekeeping 👇 #WorldBeeDay #SaveTheBees https://t.co/S32NVTREZZ gPressed 1 week ago