To help cybersecurity and privacy professionals prepare for a future in which their organizations will increasingly be held accountable for the data on consumers they collect, analyze and sell, Forrester Research investigated the current state of the 20 most important data protection tools.
- RT @Paula_Piccard: This is everything @MIT’s mini cheetah robots can do. @wef #AI #Robotics #Industry40 #MachineLearning #4IR @MikeQuinda… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @bobehayes: 10 Data & #Analytics Trends for 2020 1. Augmented analytics 2. Augmented data mgmt 3. #NLP 4. Graph database 5. Commercial… gPressed 2 hours ago
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 2 days ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 2 days ago