To help cybersecurity and privacy professionals prepare for a future in which their organizations will increasingly be held accountable for the data on consumers they collect, analyze and sell, Forrester Research investigated the current state of the 20 most important data protection tools.
- RT @ErinHanley: 10 predictions for #AI, #BigData & #Analytics in 2018 by @GilPress lnkd.in/e5Tb2WF gPressed 29 minutes ago
- RT @jeffkawasaki: 10 Predictions For AI, Big Data, And Analytics in 2018 buff.ly/2Dkkj70 by @GilPress via @Forbes https://t.co/Md5h… gPressed 29 minutes ago
- RT @ronaldogimenes2: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQMt9Xu gPressed 30 minutes ago
- RT @Softtek: 70% of enterprises expect to implement #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) over the next 12 months goo.gl/FjXBLf via @GilP… gPressed 30 minutes ago
- The Top 2018 Analytics, #AI, BI, IoT & Data Predictions on the Web! bibrainz.com/aof/ultimate-g… via @analyticsonfire gPressed 2 hours ago