To help cybersecurity and privacy professionals prepare for a future in which their organizations will increasingly be held accountable for the data on consumers they collect, analyze and sell, Forrester Research investigated the current state of the 20 most important data protection tools.
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @blue_metrix: The State Of Data, March 2021 - bit.ly/3sZPawi Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress via @Forbes 👏 👍… gPressed 3 days ago
- This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #futureofwork #futureofworknow #Israel #startups gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @shikha_optymyze: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @pompiliumaftei: From fueling the recent success of “artificial intelligence” (AI) and the rise of “digital transformation," data domina… gPressed 5 days ago