To help cybersecurity and privacy professionals prepare for a future in which their organizations will increasingly be held accountable for the data on consumers they collect, analyze and sell, Forrester Research investigated the current state of the 20 most important data protection tools.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence bit.ly/2Kd0vXY via @GilPress cc: @brunoaziza How #AI #t… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @ahmedjr_16: Honored To Be #3 In The @Onalytica's Top 20 #Maketers In #BI 😊 #BusinessIntelligence Top Influencers & Brands https://t.… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @agoeskoes: #DataSecurity And #Privacy by @GilPress @forbes @Ronald_vanLoon #infographic #infosec bit.ly/2zDIUj6 #BigData… gPressed 11 hours ago
- Researchers find crowdsourcing, #AI go together in battle vs. lung cancer zd.net/2vbQQ9S via @ZDNet & @ldignan gPressed 1 day ago
- Industrial robotics giant Fanuc is using #AI to make automation even more automated tcrn.ch/2Pffmjk via @techcrunch gPressed 1 day ago