To help cybersecurity and privacy professionals prepare for a future in which their organizations will increasingly be held accountable for the data on consumers they collect, analyze and sell, Forrester Research investigated the current state of the 20 most important data protection tools.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @larinum: Phew. 😅 Epic AI in 2019 summary by @gilpress doesn't mention Skynet. forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 11 hours ago
- RT @StarkDigitalBiz: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @GarlandTech: How many #databreaches will we see this year? Here are 60 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019 hubs.ly/H0g3dYV0 by @g… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @CarlosEresGFT: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago