Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @YuanCommunity: As living with #COVID19 has been the #newnormal in #America, how can #AI improve various facets of the #healthcare syste… gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @HilzFuld: BAM! @TipRanks on Forbes! forbes.com/sites/gilpress… @GilPress is the man! gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @TipRanks: Excited to share this interview by @GilPress with our CEO @urigr in today's @forbes. He discusses the evolution of TipRanks,… gPressed 5 hours ago
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… gPressed 18 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 1 day ago