Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @MeghanMBiro: #AI Stats News: 35% Of Workers Worldwide Expect Their Job Will Be Automated via @GilPress @forbes. #automation #futureofwo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Zoharlevkovitz: 141 #cybersecurity predictions for 2020 and beyond. From deep fakes influencing Presidential Elections, to fighting #AI… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SectigoHQ: As #quantumcomputers continue to improve, enterprises & the general public will become increasingly aware of the threat they… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @__f0cal__: @IDC "As compute power moves from datacenter to #edge IT challenged to manage & control processing devices. By 2023 nearly 2… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @eCapitalAdvisor: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production via @GilPress on @forbes https://t.co/L… gPressed 2 days ago