Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 5 hours ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: #BigData #Dat… gPressed 16 hours ago
- RT @forrester: Over 1 million knowledge-work jobs will be replaced in 2020 by software #robotics, #RPA, virtual agents and #chatbots, and m… gPressed 16 hours ago