Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @ErinHanley: 10 predictions for #AI, #BigData & #Analytics in 2018 by @GilPress lnkd.in/e5Tb2WF gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @jeffkawasaki: 10 Predictions For AI, Big Data, And Analytics in 2018 buff.ly/2Dkkj70 by @GilPress via @Forbes https://t.co/Md5h… gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @ronaldogimenes2: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQMt9Xu gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @Softtek: 70% of enterprises expect to implement #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) over the next 12 months goo.gl/FjXBLf via @GilP… gPressed 28 minutes ago
- The Top 2018 Analytics, #AI, BI, IoT & Data Predictions on the Web! bibrainz.com/aof/ultimate-g… via @analyticsonfire gPressed 2 hours ago