Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
Join 1,437 other followers
- The WHO Foundation And OurCrowd Launch $200 Million Global #Health #Equity #Fund via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: Challenging #Amazon in The Race to Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery #Retail Market - bit.ly/3LhrZrn ✍️ @GilPres… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @isabelle_senand: Challenging #Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery Retail Market 👉dans cet article, @GilPress @For… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @etzioni: Elon Musk recently said that it was more likely than not that we would see AGI by 2029 . ( I offered to bet him a $100,000 he… gPressed 1 week ago
- Challenging Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion Grocery Retail Market via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago