Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: AI News Index #Replacing Workers Or #Creating #Jobs? buff.ly/2Ug6CNV #fintech #AI #ArtificialIntelligence #Ma… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @MikeNashTech: Huge rise in AI jobs - Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? Great article by @GilPress ow.ly/qr6E30qLJOz #AI #Machin… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @tala201677: #ArtificialIntelligence News Index Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? - @GilPress | @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @bimedotcom: AI News Index: Replacing Workers Or Creating Jobs? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #Robotics #Automation #Fintech… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: OurCrowd To Raise $100M For Pandemic #Innovation Fund Investing bit.ly/3ctcGsz by @GilPress @Forbes The idea… gPressed 1 day ago