Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @maria_freiria: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes #Data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @future_of_AI: The State Of Data, June 2021 buff.ly/2V6N3dX #AI #cybersecurity via @GilPress gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-ArtificialIntelligence (AI), April 2019 by @GilPress @Forbes Go to: https://t.co/CHYvIr3I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @baski_LA @BetaMoroney @Ne… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @FrankBonsal: Angel Investors Are The Unsung Catalysts Of U.S. Innovation And Growth 🎯 - bit.ly/3DjbQfR - by @GilPress via @For… gPressed 2 weeks ago