Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- Google ponders the shortcomings of machine learning zd.net/2NTuoJg via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech #AI gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @donpower: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Defined forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #artificialintelligence gPressed 12 hours ago
- How Artificial Intelligence May Make A Dent In The Technology Productivity Crisis via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @chatbotempresas: Vía:@TamaraMcCleary | The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition https://t.co/s… gPressed 1 day ago