Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence bit.ly/2Kd0vXY via @GilPress cc: @brunoaziza How #AI #t… gPressed 13 hours ago
- RT @ahmedjr_16: Honored To Be #3 In The @Onalytica's Top 20 #Maketers In #BI 😊 #BusinessIntelligence Top Influencers & Brands https://t.… gPressed 13 hours ago
- RT @agoeskoes: #DataSecurity And #Privacy by @GilPress @forbes @Ronald_vanLoon #infographic #infosec bit.ly/2zDIUj6 #BigData… gPressed 13 hours ago
- Researchers find crowdsourcing, #AI go together in battle vs. lung cancer zd.net/2vbQQ9S via @ZDNet & @ldignan gPressed 1 day ago
- Industrial robotics giant Fanuc is using #AI to make automation even more automated tcrn.ch/2Pffmjk via @techcrunch gPressed 1 day ago