Driven by the rapidly growing adoption of smart speakers, the installed base of smart home devices in the U.S. will reach 244 million in 2022, up from 24 million in 2016, according to a new Forrester Research forecast. Amazon sold over 11 million Amazon Echo devices in 2016, and Forrester expects this number to double in 2017. Smart speakers, including Amazon Echo, will account for 50% of the total installed base of smart home devices in 2017 and will reach 68% by 2022.
- The Day Apple Shipped A Revolution via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Apple #iPhone #digitization gPressed 15 hours ago
- RT @GilPress: US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: @drgauravchandra @ktulenko Please check out Dr. Kate's story here: the-yuan.com/333/Universal-…. gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @yicaichina: #Healthcare data are growing by leaps and bounds, but an increase in their quantity does not necessarily lead to a correspo… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: #AI commentator @GilPress has a modest proposal for the #US to emulate the internet and create #healthcare open data inf… gPressed 3 days ago