When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based s… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @SyntropyTech: Taking a “human-centered approach” is key to advancing the state of #AI in healthcare. Shifting from model-centric to dat… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @UncleBillyMoney: "The Future of #AI in Healthcare" @GilPress @Forbes 👍 $ENZC at the forefront of using #AI based solutions to cure #co… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The future of AI In Healthcare. Great piece by @GilPress from @drfeifei & @AndrewYNg v/@Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BetaMoroney… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @psb_dc: Informative read by @GilPress : The State Of Data #Data #AI #FutureOfWork #DigitalTransformation cc @data_nerd @Paula_Piccard… gPressed 1 week ago