When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: #BigData #Dat… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @forrester: Over 1 million knowledge-work jobs will be replaced in 2020 by software #robotics, #RPA, virtual agents and #chatbots, and m… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @asokan_telecom: 2020 Predictions About #Automation And The #FutureOfWork From Forrester hubs.ly/H0lPMvf0 #RPA #Robotic @gilpre… gPressed 3 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: 20 Story Parking Garage with Total #Automation Now Entering Trial Stage in #China via @Ronald_vanLoon by @XHNews #Robo… gPressed 3 hours ago