When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtech #VC @GilPress @tea… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing has come a long way i… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @PragmaticWorks: #DataScientists Salaries And Jobs Immune To Covid-19, Surve… gPressed 2 days ago
- Launching A Fintech Platform For Growing Unicorns via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @tdav: The Evolution of #Technology Management Reporting Relationships at Citizens Financial Group, Inc., via Forbes by @tdav & @RandyBe… gPressed 1 week ago