When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
Join 1,437 other followers
- The WHO Foundation And OurCrowd Launch $200 Million Global #Health #Equity #Fund via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: Challenging #Amazon in The Race to Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery #Retail Market - bit.ly/3LhrZrn ✍️ @GilPres… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @isabelle_senand: Challenging #Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion #Grocery Retail Market 👉dans cet article, @GilPress @For… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @etzioni: Elon Musk recently said that it was more likely than not that we would see AGI by 2029 . ( I offered to bet him a $100,000 he… gPressed 1 week ago
- Challenging Amazon In The Race To Transform The $11 Trillion Grocery Retail Market via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago