When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- #even 'narrow' #AI in the wild is nowhere near working just yet in scenarios where it needs to perform accurately 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… gPressed 4 hours ago
- This #AI expert found it “both exciting and scary” that Xi Jinping reads his book qz.com/1256330 via @qz gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @HarishVummidi: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eDNyupr gPressed 9 hours ago
- Thanks to #AI, These Cameras Will Know What They’re Seeing wired.com/story/thanks-t… via @WIRED gPressed 1 day ago
- Two Facebook and Google geniuses are combining search and #AI to transform #HR tcrn.ch/2H7MetL via @techcrunch gPressed 1 day ago