When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @MeghanMBiro: #AI Stats News: 35% Of Workers Worldwide Expect Their Job Will Be Automated via @GilPress @forbes. #automation #futureofwo… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Zoharlevkovitz: 141 #cybersecurity predictions for 2020 and beyond. From deep fakes influencing Presidential Elections, to fighting #AI… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @SectigoHQ: As #quantumcomputers continue to improve, enterprises & the general public will become increasingly aware of the threat they… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @__f0cal__: @IDC "As compute power moves from datacenter to #edge IT challenged to manage & control processing devices. By 2023 nearly 2… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @eCapitalAdvisor: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production via @GilPress on @forbes https://t.co/L… gPressed 2 days ago