When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @ErinHanley: 10 predictions for #AI, #BigData & #Analytics in 2018 by @GilPress lnkd.in/e5Tb2WF gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @jeffkawasaki: 10 Predictions For AI, Big Data, And Analytics in 2018 buff.ly/2Dkkj70 by @GilPress via @Forbes https://t.co/Md5h… gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @ronaldogimenes2: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQMt9Xu gPressed 28 minutes ago
- RT @Softtek: 70% of enterprises expect to implement #ArtificialIntelligence (#AI) over the next 12 months goo.gl/FjXBLf via @GilP… gPressed 29 minutes ago
- The Top 2018 Analytics, #AI, BI, IoT & Data Predictions on the Web! bibrainz.com/aof/ultimate-g… via @analyticsonfire gPressed 2 hours ago