When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- Google ponders the shortcomings of machine learning zd.net/2NTuoJg via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech #AI gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @donpower: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Defined forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #artificialintelligence gPressed 12 hours ago
- How Artificial Intelligence May Make A Dent In The Technology Productivity Crisis via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @chatbotempresas: Vía:@TamaraMcCleary | The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition https://t.co/s… gPressed 1 day ago