When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: bit.ly/2mXPdXb… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @vustedu: Top 10 Hot Data Security And Privacy Technologies by @GilPress via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #CyberSecurity #infosec #da… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Ahsan_Iftikhar: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/X2Cmmy… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @UofTSCSBootCamp: How did #data scientists become so popular? You can find out through this history of #DataScience. Read all about it h… gPressed 7 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: https://t.co/Eztssp… gPressed 7 hours ago