When John Graham joined Jabil four years ago as its first Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), he found an IT environment that was an early adopter of cloud computing but did not have a security focus. Capitalizing on the availability of high-quality, cloud-based security tools and services, Graham was able to quickly and cost-efficiently develop a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure with Digital Guardian’s managed services at its core.
- RT @WANdisco: We ensure petabyte-scale data consistency in a #multicloud environment with LiveData for MultiCloud. Are you #MultiCloudRea… gPressed 18 minutes ago
- RT @LeronRed: Making multi-cloud a reality. WANdisco via @GilPress #bigdata lnkd.in/eMj5Nw7 lnkd.in/eCiuv3R gPressed 37 minutes ago
- RT @furrier: $200M For Fractal Analytics, Blockchain For Multi-Cloud From WANdisco, Predictions For Data Science via @forbes and @gilpress… gPressed 37 minutes ago
- RT @Softnet_Search: AI In 2019 According To Recent Surveys And Analysts' Predictions buff.ly/2QUHmYK #ai #ArtificialIntelligence #2… gPressed 37 minutes ago
- RT @oferez: 2018 Was A Record-Breaking Year For Israeli Startup Funding. What's Next? @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 38 minutes ago