Kira Radinsky, co-founder and Chairman of Diagnostic Robotics, wants to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. The lessons learned from initial deployments of the startup’s AI-based digital triage platform in Israel and the U.S. and the valuable experience gained during the Covid-19 pandemic, point to a future of better healthcare: Providing the right treatment at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
- RT @grjenkin: The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @rightrelevance thanks @gilpress gPressed 2 days ago
- The Landscape Of AI And Real-World Evidence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 3 days ago
- #Healthcare #AI Conversations are Getting More Strident the-yuan.com/172/Healthcare… #NLP gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: Conversational #AI solutions proliferate, driven by #Covid19 telemedicine experiences, advances in natural language proc… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @yicaichina: Check the article from @GilPress to explore how conversational #AI solutions, such as chatbots and virtual agents, interact… gPressed 1 week ago