Kira Radinsky, co-founder and Chairman of Diagnostic Robotics, wants to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. The lessons learned from initial deployments of the startup’s AI-based digital triage platform in Israel and the U.S. and the valuable experience gained during the Covid-19 pandemic, point to a future of better healthcare: Providing the right treatment at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
- RT @BIZBoost: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not.👨💻 bit.ly/3zaeXpt v… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @data_nerd: On Becoming Data-Driven, Today’s Business Imperative by @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheSoulfulEMU: The Next Stage in the #DigitalTransformation of #Museums - @GilPress forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @BetaMoroney gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: ‘It’s good to talk,’ was a popular meme for British Telecom back in the 1990s, but now is more relevant than ever in the… gPressed 2 weeks ago
- RT @ChristalBemont: .@GilPress explains why “born digital” companies are #DataDriven but “legacy” companies are not. https://t.co/64DFW4ELY… gPressed 3 weeks ago