90% of annual healthcare spending in the U.S. are for people with chronic and mental health conditions. AI-based digital health platforms can be used for large-scale prediction, prevention, management, and outcome improvement of chronic disease.
- RT @tdav: If you don't get to see all my linkedin or twitter posts, I send out a monthly newsletter highlighting all the content I have wri… gPressed 5 days ago
- Raising $250 Million, The Leading Future Of Work Startup Has Increased Valuation 10x In One Year via @forbes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @cmcgugan: How #CIOs Became #Leaders Of Business #DigitalTransformation bit.ly/3C4gSvN via @Forbes by @GilPress gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 6 days ago
- Quantum Machines $50 Million Funding Round Signals Quantum Computing Growing Up via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago