- RT @brunoaziza: Forbes' @GilPress 50 Predictions for #AI, #Data & #Analytics reveal unique opportunities for better #datasharing practices:… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @mandomando: Predicciones sobre #Inteligencia Artificial para 2020 -- IDC y Forrester por @GilPress @Forbes Sigue en https://t.co/aWY1p… gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @Cision: From social media algorithms, to #AI, @GilPress of @forbes dives into the State of Data in 2020, and what it means for 2021. Re… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @dwill_75: First business day of the new year - time to look ahead to what might happen in 2021 with data via a helpful collection of pr… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @elemendar: Read: #Cybercrime will cost the world $6 trillion annually in 2021, and lots more. Great research compiled in this @Forbes a… gPressed 1 week ago
Category Archives: Predictive analytics
Murat Durmus: an overview of the most proven algorithms that are mainly used in the field of predictive analytics
Analytics is both the lifeblood and livelihood of digital native companies such as Google and Facebook which thrive by analyzing the data generated by their Web position to drive their access to and engagement with millions of people. This analytics … Continue reading
In its most recent hype cycle for emerging technologies, Gartner introduced “citizen data science” and “advanced analytics with self-service delivery.” Both technologies were predicted to reach the “plateau of productivity” in 2 to 5 years before The shortage of data … Continue reading
Predictive Analytics Determine How Much You Will Pay Next Time You Will Fly the Big Data-Friendly Skies
Innovation Enterprise: a visual representation of the user flow and how various data sources play a role in calculating real-time predictive metrics to present you with the right offer at the right time.
Survey: The Hunt for Unicorn Data Scientists Boosts the Salaries of Predictive Analytics Professionals
Unicorn Data Scientists (upgraded from “sexy data scientists”) are hard to find and are paid more than $200,000 per year. A new survey finds that the rising data science tide lifts the compensation of all other data analytics professionals, even … Continue reading
Source: A Look at the History and Future of Predictive Analytics and Big Data infographic
David Smith, VP Marketing and Community Relations, Revolution Analytics, on predictive analytics, big data, and real time at the O’Reilly Strata conference.
“In preventing terrorism, as in preventing crime, the secret is data, the intelligence that you make out of it and how you use that intelligence,” Bill Bratton told the audience at the CEB TowerGroup Financial Services Technology Conference in Boston. Bratton, the … Continue reading