Meta AI has recently launched an Image-generating tool called “Imagine with Meta AI” that can transform your prompts into stunning AI images. Meta AI Image Generator is an extraordinary tool that has utilized 1.1 billion publicly visible images on popular social media platforms Facebook and Instagram to train the model.
With Meta AI Image generator users can effortlessly create four 1280×1280 pixel images. In this article, we are going to take an in-depth look at Meta AI Image Generator and talk about Can Meta AI generate images now.
Can Meta AI Generate Images Now
Yes, you can now generate custom images using Meta AI, a new image-generating tool known as Imagine. This tool was launched by Meta on 6th December, and this tool has been trained using 1.1 billion Facebook and Instagram images.
Users can create images using Meta AI’s Image-generating tool by simply creating a Meta account and typing in their text prompts.
What is a Meta AI Image Generator
Meta AI Image Generator is a new generative AI tool called “Imagine with Meta AI.” This tool allows users to create stunning AI images by describing them in natural language. Imagine is powered by Meta’s very own Emu image-synthesis model.
The same model is utilized in various other image-generating tools such as DALL-E, Midjourney, etc.
Features of Meta AI Image Generator
Top Features of the Meta AI Image Generator are as follows:
- Meta AI image generator is capable of generating custom AI images based on your textual prompts or short descriptions.
- This image-generating platform creates up to four 1280×1280 pixels images from a single prompt.
- Users can request a new image generation from the same prompt
- Download your generated images in JPEG file format.
How to Generate Images with Meta AI
Meta AI allows users to create visually stunning AI images on the platform by following a few simple steps. To generate images with Meta AI, you need to follow the below-mentioned methods:
- Navigate to https://imagine.meta.com/
- Click on the “Log in to generate” option
- Create a Meta account using Facebook, Instagram, or your Gmail account
- If you are creating an account using your email enter your name, email, and password and complete the email confirmation process
- Once done, your Meta Account is created
- Generate an Image by entering a textual prompt on the platform
- Meta AI will create up to four 1280×1280 pixel images online
- Once your desired image is created you can save it in JPEG file format
How do I use Meta AI images in Messenger?
Accessing Meta AI images in Messenger is extremely easy and user-friendly. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you use Meta AI in Messenger:
- Firstly, you need to access your messenger app on your platform and enter a chat where you wish to interact with Meta AI.
- To activate Meta AI, you need to enter the text “@MetaAI” in the chat which works as a command.
- After entering the command, you need to describe the action you wish Meta AI to perform. This can include creating an image, information, or any creative task.
- For this, you need to start by writing “/imagine” followed by your text prompt describing the kind of image you wish Meta AI to generate.
- Meta AI will now process your request and generate your image, suggestions, information, etc.
- Users can further continue the conversation and ask Meta AI to generate more images or perform any other tasks based on their requirements.
5 Alternatives to Meta AI Image Generator
Meta AI Image Generator allows users to create stunning and visually appealing AI images effortlessly. Here are the top 5 alternatives to Meta AI Image Generator that you can use:
1. DALL-E 2
DALL-E 2 is one of the best alternatives to Meta AI Image Generators. This tool allows users to create visually stunning and versatile AI images in seconds. DALL-E 2 was developed by OpenAI, creator of the popular AI chatbot, ChatGPT. DALL-E 2 is an ideal image-generating platform for graphics, designers, concept design, content creators, and more. The best part about this tool is that it contains a simple and intuitive interface that is suitable for both beginners and professional users.
- 1024×1024 for $0.020 / image
- 512×512 for $0.018 / image
- 256×256 for $0.016 / image
Midjourney is a popular image-generating platform that can create well-structured AI images and artworks in seconds. This tool is highly known for creating well-detailed and high-resolution images. Midjourney generates up to 4 images in a single grid. Users can access this platform through the web or Discord and explore their imagination and desires on this platform without any restrictions.
3. Dream by Wombo
Another excellent alternative to the Meta AI Image generator is Dream by Wombo. This is a text-to-image generating app that can create stunning digital artworks and images using advanced artificial intelligence technology without any sign-up process. For this, users need to simply enter a prompt describing their desired image, select a style, and click on “Create.” Dream will then begin the image-generating process and instantly create your desired image.
The paid plans of Dream begin at $9.99/month.
4. Stable Diffusion
Stable Diffusion is an open-source image-generating platform that can create stunning AI images using text prompts. The best part about Stable Diffusion is that users can create high-quality AI images of a variety of categories such as Fantasy, Vintage houses, Animals, Anime, and more. Users can also add a negative prompt on this platform to specify the elements they wish to exclude from the image.
NightCafe is another excellent image-generating platform that can generate unique AI images using advanced AI technology. This platform uses a neural style that can help convert your textual prompts and pre-existing images into eye-catching artworks in multiple art styles. To generate AI images using Nightcafe, users need to simply enter a short description describing the kind of image they are looking for, and the AI technology will instantly analyze your requirements and create an image for you.
Meta AI Image generator is an excellent platform through which users can transform their text prompts into stunning AI images at a good speed. This tool has utilized an extensive amount of images from both Facebook and Instagram during the training process of this model. Users can access this tool by simply creating a Meta account using their email and generating AI images for free by simply typing in their text prompts.