Kenneth Cukier, Data Editor for The Economist talks to Fiammetta Rocco, The Economist’s Editor for Books and Arts about Big Data. See my review of Cukier’s (and Viktor Mayer-Schönberger’s) Big Data: A Revolution that Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think.
- RT @TheQuickpath: Latest in #artificialintelligence stats news: AI is actively watching you in 75 countries. Read more about the strong sta… gPressed 7 hours ago
- #AI 50 Founders Say This Is What People Get Wrong About Artificial Intelligence via @forbes forbes.com/sites/jilliand… gPressed 14 hours ago
- #AI Decoded: Evaluating Artificial Intelligence Startups via @forbes forbes.com/sites/jilliand… gPressed 14 hours ago
- How Internet Marketers Can Take Advantage Of AI via @forbes forbes.com/sites/theyec/2… gPressed 16 hours ago
- Denver Broncos Are Utilizing AI Scanners To Upgrade The Food And Beverage Experience via @forbes forbes.com/sites/simonogu… gPressed 16 hours ago