Kenneth Cukier, Data Editor for The Economist talks to Fiammetta Rocco, The Economist’s Editor for Books and Arts about Big Data. See my review of Cukier’s (and Viktor Mayer-Schönberger’s) Big Data: A Revolution that Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think.
- Google's #AI Moral Code for Customers and Products -- But How About Employees? via @tdav @forbes forbes.com/sites/tomdaven… gPressed 22 hours ago
- Some of the Best Reads for Casual Friday: Artificial Intelligence xconomy.com/national/2018/… via @xconomy #AI gPressed 22 hours ago
- Forget chess: Artificial intelligence is now debating people sciencemag.org/news/2018/06/f… #AI gPressed 23 hours ago
- Microsoft's #AI Platform Gets A Big Boost With Bonsai Acquisition via @forbes forbes.com/sites/janakira… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @BeyondVerbal: Emotion AI: Why yr #Refrigerator could soon understand yr #Moods @MobileAnn THX 4 mention of @BeyondVerbal https://t.co/… gPressed 4 days ago