Kenneth Cukier, Data Editor for The Economist talks to Fiammetta Rocco, The Economist’s Editor for Books and Arts about Big Data. See my review of Cukier’s (and Viktor Mayer-Schönberger’s) Big Data: A Revolution that Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think.
- RT @GilPress: US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 6 hours ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: @drgauravchandra @ktulenko Please check out Dr. Kate's story here: the-yuan.com/333/Universal-…. gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @yicaichina: #Healthcare data are growing by leaps and bounds, but an increase in their quantity does not necessarily lead to a correspo… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: #AI commentator @GilPress has a modest proposal for the #US to emulate the internet and create #healthcare open data inf… gPressed 1 day ago
- US must pave way for open medical data the-yuan.com/334/US-must-pa… #AI #healthcare #OpenData @YuanCommunity gPressed 1 day ago