Kenneth Cukier, Data Editor for The Economist talks to Fiammetta Rocco, The Economist’s Editor for Books and Arts about Big Data. See my review of Cukier’s (and Viktor Mayer-Schönberger’s) Big Data: A Revolution that Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think.
- RT @UpWestLabs: @shulygalili Partner at UpWest shares her insights with @forbes @GilPress on why Israeli entrepreneurs tackle tough industr… gPressed 13 hours ago
- RT @Paula_Tolliver: The industrial #IoT is seriously shaking up manufacturing processes, driving better efficiency at lower costs. https://… gPressed 13 hours ago
- “We are a numbers-driven data society. That’s the price of entry these days for political change — a data set”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 22 hours ago
- 6 Ways To Set Expectations For Artificial Intelligence For Everyone In The Business via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… #AI gPressed 22 hours ago
- Startup Kindred brings sliver of hope for #AI in robotics zd.net/2xwu6Th via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech gPressed 22 hours ago