Healthcare and life sciences companies raised more than $8 billion from VC firms in 2014. And while tech exits may have slowed down, exits of VC-baked healthcare startups have been strong, especially IPOs: there were 61 in 2014 alone.
Join 1,439 other followers
- RT @MedicaliPhone: AI Is A Mirror, Not A Master, Says Tim O'Reilly #ArtificialIntelligence #fintech via twinybots.ch https://t.c… gPressed 1 day ago
- AI Is A Mirror, Not A Master, Says Tim O’Reilly via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #ArtificialIntelligence #ethics #BigTech gPressed 2 days ago
- #History Of #AI In 33 Breakthroughs: #Digital #storage forbes.com/sites/gilpress… via @forbes gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @YuanCommunity: As the #healthcare sector continues on its path to #DigitalTransformation, it is generating a vast amount of #data, stim… gPressed 1 week ago
- AI For Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Gets U.S. FDA Approval via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 2 weeks ago