Healthcare and life sciences companies raised more than $8 billion from VC firms in 2014. And while tech exits may have slowed down, exits of VC-baked healthcare startups have been strong, especially IPOs: there were 61 in 2014 alone.
- How Can #AI Help Mend US #Healthcare? the-yuan.com/88/How-Can-AI-… gPressed 5 hours ago
- RT @nyike: Humbled to make this list! Thank you @IDGWorld! Congrats @Ronald_vanLoon @GilPress @bigdata @weckerson @jilldyche and others! 1… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @kdnuggets: The State Of Data, July 2021 @Forbes @GilPress buff.ly/3j6eGMA https://t.co/QMZCNLhFYV gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @IanLJones98: The State of Data - interesting & wide ranging insights from @GilPress via @Forbes cc @Nicochan33 @BillMew @BetaMoroney @D… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: On Thinking Machines, #MachineLearning, And How #AI Took Over #Statistics by @GilPress @Forbes Read more: https://t.co… gPressed 3 days ago