- I've entered to win ten of @WineSpectator's Top 100 Wines of 2020! You can enter the #winespectatorcontest here: swee.ps/OItZT_FjOcoCw gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: AI and 5G: The #Technology & #Business Synergies bit.ly/36AxIpJ via @DeepLearn007 by @CIOonline How #AI and… gPressed 1 month ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtec… gPressed 2 months ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing h… gPressed 2 months ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtech #VC @GilPress @tea… gPressed 2 months ago
Category Archives: startups
At the OurCrowd Pandemic Innovation Conference on June 22, 2020, Stav Erez and Dr. Jonathan Wiesen presented the top 10 tech trends emerging from the current global pandemic Read more here
Jerusalem-based OurCrowd, the world’s largest crowdfunded-venture investment platform, plans to raise $100 million for its new Pandemic Innovation Fund, investing in technological solutions for the medical, business, educational and social needs triggered by global pandemics and other health emergencies. Read more … Continue reading
It was a very good decade for Startup Nation. Since 2010, capital raising by Israeli tech companies has grown by 400% and the number of deals by 64%, reaching $8.3 billion in 522 deals last year. From 2010 to 2019, the number … Continue reading
“Deep Tech” describes forward-thinking technologies based on profound scientific breakthroughs or engineering novelties. For decades, the Israeli ecosystem established expertise in Frontier Technologies such as: Semiconductors; Quantum Computing; Sensors; Space 2.0; Robotics; Networking & Wireless; Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology; Next … Continue reading
[April 15, 2019] The venture capital industry is under attack. Prominent VC firm Andreessen Horowitz is “blowing up the venture capital model,” transforming itself into a “financial adviser” so it can beat “antiquated rules about what is and isn’t a … Continue reading
Cybersecurity startup Rezilion emerged from stealth today, announcing $8 million in seed funding, led by Jerusalem Venture Partners. JVP was joined by Kindred Capital, LocalGlobe, Samsung NEXT, and a number of angel investors. Founded by serial cybersecurity entrepreneurs Liran Tancman and Shlomi … Continue reading
Crunchbase: StartupBlink has launched the Startup Ecosystem Rankings Report 2019 that now ranks 1,000 cities and 100 countries worldwide. This is our first report to track both momentum and trends within the global startup ecosystem.
Of the 14 most prominent tech IPOs in 2019, only four newly minted stocks—Zoom Video, Pinterest, Fastly and Cloudflare—were above their first-day opens at the end of September. Source: WSJ On October 1, both Uber and Lyft’s stocks reached their … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the strong state of AI surveillance worldwide, the lack of adherence to common privacy principles in companies’ data privacy statement, the growing adoption of … Continue reading
CB Insights: Funding to VC-backed fintech companies grew 24% QoQ in Q2’19 and neared previously quarterly funding highs.