- Best of 2019: Big Data #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2020/01/20/bes… gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: AI Projected to Add $16T to the Global #Economy in 10 Tears via @Ronald_vanLoon by @wef #AI will transform #business &… gPressed 22 hours ago
- 12 #AI Milestones: 1. Shakey The Robot via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 22 hours ago
- RT @laserfiche: Laserfiche CIO @ThomasPhelpsIV weighed in on 2020 #AI predictions in this @Forbes roundup by @GilPress . Read what he and o… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @EXAGolo: AI business adoption: The percentage of firms investing greater than $50 million in #BigData and #AI initiatives is up to 64.8… gPressed 3 days ago
Category Archives: startups
[April 15, 2019] The venture capital industry is under attack. Prominent VC firm Andreessen Horowitz is “blowing up the venture capital model,” transforming itself into a “financial adviser” so it can beat “antiquated rules about what is and isn’t a … Continue reading
Cybersecurity startup Rezilion emerged from stealth today, announcing $8 million in seed funding, led by Jerusalem Venture Partners. JVP was joined by Kindred Capital, LocalGlobe, Samsung NEXT, and a number of angel investors. Founded by serial cybersecurity entrepreneurs Liran Tancman and Shlomi … Continue reading
Crunchbase: StartupBlink has launched the Startup Ecosystem Rankings Report 2019 that now ranks 1,000 cities and 100 countries worldwide. This is our first report to track both momentum and trends within the global startup ecosystem.
Of the 14 most prominent tech IPOs in 2019, only four newly minted stocks—Zoom Video, Pinterest, Fastly and Cloudflare—were above their first-day opens at the end of September. Source: WSJ On October 1, both Uber and Lyft’s stocks reached their … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the strong state of AI surveillance worldwide, the lack of adherence to common privacy principles in companies’ data privacy statement, the growing adoption of … Continue reading
CB Insights: Funding to VC-backed fintech companies grew 24% QoQ in Q2’19 and neared previously quarterly funding highs.