- RT @DeepInstinctSec: Our CEO, @GuyCaspi shared another #cybersecurity prediction for 2020 in this week's @Forbes article by @GilPress. Find… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @Neurala: What will the new decade hold for AI? @Gilpress covers AI predictions from 120 senior executives including @maxversace #AI #F… gPressed 1 hour ago
- #Cybersecurity #predictions for 2020 forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #deepfakes #2020elections gPressed 1 hour ago
- Extra! Extra! 42 Additional 2020 Cybersecurity Predictions whatsthebigdata.com/2019/12/13/ext… gPressed 1 hour ago
- RT @DevelopersDap: Top Artificial Intelligence (AI) Predictions For 2020 From IDC and Forrester forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #ai gPressed 3 hours ago
Category Archives: startups
Cybersecurity startup Rezilion emerged from stealth today, announcing $8 million in seed funding, led by Jerusalem Venture Partners. JVP was joined by Kindred Capital, LocalGlobe, Samsung NEXT, and a number of angel investors. Founded by serial cybersecurity entrepreneurs Liran Tancman and Shlomi … Continue reading
Crunchbase: StartupBlink has launched the Startup Ecosystem Rankings Report 2019 that now ranks 1,000 cities and 100 countries worldwide. This is our first report to track both momentum and trends within the global startup ecosystem.
Of the 14 most prominent tech IPOs in 2019, only four newly minted stocks—Zoom Video, Pinterest, Fastly and Cloudflare—were above their first-day opens at the end of September. Source: WSJ On October 1, both Uber and Lyft’s stocks reached their … Continue reading
Recent surveys, studies, forecasts and other quantitative assessments of the impact and progress of AI highlighted the strong state of AI surveillance worldwide, the lack of adherence to common privacy principles in companies’ data privacy statement, the growing adoption of … Continue reading
CB Insights: Funding to VC-backed fintech companies grew 24% QoQ in Q2’19 and neared previously quarterly funding highs.
Full Size Matt Turck: To try and make sense of it all, this is our sixth landscape and “state of the union” of the data and AI ecosystem. For anyone interested in tracking the evolution, here are the prior versions: … Continue reading
Read more here