…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Regardless Of Covid-19, Startups Continue To Hire via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #Jobs #Careers gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @noam: It's been two week since I left Google and I keep getting asked “why did I leave now”? I think the better question is “why did I… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: Happy Tu B’Shvat! Tu B’Shvat is the Jewish new year for trees. Trees are so important that according to Jewish law it is for… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @Levhaolam: The global pandemic will not stop us! We are moving forward with energy, welcoming new subscribers and shipping packages eve… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @s_kampakis: Data will Continue to Eat the World in 2021 via @Gilpress #AI #ML whatsthebigdata.com/2020/12/31/dat… gPressed 2 weeks ago