…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #AI #edge #Blockchain gPressed 15 hours ago
- Top 10 Technology Trends To Watch: Forrester Research via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce #AI Talent nyti.ms/2zu5sRQ gPressed 20 hours ago
- Facebook runs on artificial intelligence—but 70% of FB engineers who use #AI aren’t experts wsj.com/articles/how-f… via @WSJ gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @DataStationIC: The Ultimate Entrepreneur: Jim Goodnight, SAS forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #iiot gPressed 1 day ago