…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Best of 2019: Big Data #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2020/01/20/bes… gPressed 19 hours ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: AI Projected to Add $16T to the Global #Economy in 10 Tears via @Ronald_vanLoon by @wef #AI will transform #business &… gPressed 20 hours ago
- 12 #AI Milestones: 1. Shakey The Robot via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 20 hours ago
- RT @laserfiche: Laserfiche CIO @ThomasPhelpsIV weighed in on 2020 #AI predictions in this @Forbes roundup by @GilPress . Read what he and o… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @EXAGolo: AI business adoption: The percentage of firms investing greater than $50 million in #BigData and #AI initiatives is up to 64.8… gPressed 3 days ago