…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Another must-read from @tsimonite #AI Beat Humans at Reading! Maybe Not wired.com/story/ai-beat-… via @WIRED gPressed 1 hour ago
- How Fast Is #AI Progressing? Stanford's New Report Card for Artificial Intelligence singularityhub.com/2018/01/18/how… via @singularityhub gPressed 2 hours ago
- RT @ErinHanley: 10 predictions for #AI, #BigData & #Analytics in 2018 by @GilPress lnkd.in/e5Tb2WF gPressed 6 hours ago
- RT @jeffkawasaki: 10 Predictions For AI, Big Data, And Analytics in 2018 buff.ly/2Dkkj70 by @GilPress via @Forbes https://t.co/Md5h… gPressed 6 hours ago
- RT @ronaldogimenes2: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/eQMt9Xu gPressed 6 hours ago