…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @AndrewinContact: 7 Indicators Of The State-Of-Artificial Intelligence bit.ly/2Kd0vXY via @GilPress cc: @brunoaziza How #AI #t… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @ahmedjr_16: Honored To Be #3 In The @Onalytica's Top 20 #Maketers In #BI 😊 #BusinessIntelligence Top Influencers & Brands https://t.… gPressed 23 hours ago
- RT @agoeskoes: #DataSecurity And #Privacy by @GilPress @forbes @Ronald_vanLoon #infographic #infosec bit.ly/2zDIUj6 #BigData… gPressed 23 hours ago
- Researchers find crowdsourcing, #AI go together in battle vs. lung cancer zd.net/2vbQQ9S via @ZDNet & @ldignan gPressed 2 days ago
- Industrial robotics giant Fanuc is using #AI to make automation even more automated tcrn.ch/2Pffmjk via @techcrunch gPressed 2 days ago