…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @whymandesign: 12 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Milestones: 3. Computer Graphics Give Birth To Big Data forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #OS & #AI… gPressed 3 days ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT bimedotcom: Interesting stats - "78% of employees say they are ready to learn new skills, but 38% claim they do not… gPressed 3 days ago
- History of #AI Computer #Graphics #BigData via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #3Danimation gPressed 5 days ago
- 34% Of Employees Expect Their #Jobs To Be Automated In 3 Years forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #automation #AI gPressed 5 days ago
- RT @bimedotcom: Interesting stats - "78% of employees say they are ready to learn new skills, but 38% claim they do not have enough time fo… gPressed 5 days ago