…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @tamaradull: Which Industry Relies Most on Machines to Make Decisions? via @gilpress j.mp/2rVPyMd https://t.co/Sx332BYnf9 gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cdillmann: RT @GilPress: 6 Hot Internet of Things (#IoT) Security Technologies via @forbes #cybersecurity lnkd.in/giBFteH gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @B2XCareSolution: Consumers Prefer #Smartphones To George Clooney, Family, Friends, Even Sex via Forbes by @GilPress https://t.co/uJAz1J… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @miguelselas: Which industry relies most on machines to make decisions? bit.ly/2rfYzU2 via @GilPress #fintech #insurtech #bigda… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @JonBMorris: 10 #AI #technologies that are flourishing: bit.ly/2naEI36 @Forbes @GilPress @forrester gPressed 1 day ago