…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Google ponders the shortcomings of machine learning zd.net/2NTuoJg via @ZDNet & @TiernanRayTech #AI gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @donpower: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Defined forbes.com/sites/gilpress… by @gilpress #artificialintelligence gPressed 12 hours ago
- How Artificial Intelligence May Make A Dent In The Technology Productivity Crisis via @forbes forbes.com/sites/joemcken… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @chatbotempresas: Vía:@TamaraMcCleary | The Thriving #AI Landscape In #Israel And What It Means For Global AI Competition https://t.co/s… gPressed 1 day ago