…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Logistic Regression in R: A Classification Technique to Predict Credit Card Default whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/11/log…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… gPressed 1 day ago
- AI by the Numbers: Amazon, Mastercard Quantify Business Impact of #AI whatsthebigdata.com/2019/11/15/ai-… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Amazon Saw 15-Fold Jump In #ForecastAccuracy With #DeepLearning And Other #AI Stats buff.ly/356v5YX #fintec… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: Top 10 Hot #DataSecurity And #Privacy Technologies by @GilPress @forbes | Read full article here: #BigData #Dat… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @forrester: Over 1 million knowledge-work jobs will be replaced in 2020 by software #robotics, #RPA, virtual agents and #chatbots, and m… gPressed 2 days ago