…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- Russia Is Developing New Missile Technology That Uses Artificial Intelligence interestingengineering.com/russia-missile… #AI gPressed 13 minutes ago
- These 5 Fields Will Be The First Hotbeds For #AI via @falonfatemi @forbes forbes.com/sites/falonfat… gPressed 1 hour ago
- Using #AI to spot malware patterns csoonline.com/article/320974… via @csoonline gPressed 1 hour ago
- Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk continue to spar over artificial intelligence for.tn/2w0LPPE #AI gPressed 1 hour ago
- Farmers turn to artificial intelligence to grow better crops cnnmon.ie/2uxc2rm via @CNNMoney #AI gPressed 2 hours ago