…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @data_nerd: Common Data Analysis Mistakes whatsthebigdata.com/2018/03/29/com… via @wordpressdotcom by @GilPress gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @YKleinHalevi: The Jewish Review of Books has included my book, "Like Dreamers," among the best books written about Israel (number two o… gPressed 1 day ago
- A minute with the McKinsey Global Institute: What #AI can and can’t (yet) do mckinsey.com/Videos/video?v… gPressed 1 day ago
- #even 'narrow' #AI in the wild is nowhere near working just yet in scenarios where it needs to perform accurately 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… gPressed 2 days ago
- This #AI expert found it “both exciting and scary” that Xi Jinping reads his book qz.com/1256330 via @qz gPressed 2 days ago