…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @Ronald_vanLoon: #Statistics and #MachineLearning by @GilPress @kdnuggets @Edvancer | Read full article here: #ML #ArtificialIn… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @larinum: Phew. 😅 Epic AI in 2019 summary by @gilpress doesn't mention Skynet. forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 12 hours ago
- RT @StarkDigitalBiz: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @GarlandTech: How many #databreaches will we see this year? Here are 60 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2019 hubs.ly/H0g3dYV0 by @g… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @CarlosEresGFT: Top 100 most #IoT influential individuals, brands and publications leading the discussion: 🔹 @GilPress 🔹 @evankirstel… gPressed 2 days ago