…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @efernandez: One of the very early AI historical milestones circa 1308, Ramon Llull and his 'thinking machine' forbes.com/sites/gilpress… v… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Visualizing the Rise of Digital #Payment Adoption bit.ly/2VTQimJ via @YuHelenYu by @VisualCap #COVID19 and #… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @Arindamdeb3000: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how th… gPressed 6 days ago
- RT @rhpowell4: As stay-at-home orders continue, @Akamai is witnessing #enterprise-connected devices increase by over 40%. Learn how this is… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @AndrewinContact: Congrats to the Top 10 #DigitalTransformation Influencers in July! Info. by @kcore_analytics of people that know #dig… gPressed 1 week ago