…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @SpirosMargaris: Launching A #Fintech #Platform For Growing #Unicorns buff.ly/2Rvhrda #startup #insurtech #VC @GilPress @tea… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @Kristie_L_Mann: #QuantumComputing has come a long way i… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @danielcantorna: RT @PragmaticWorks: #DataScientists Salaries And Jobs Immune To Covid-19, Surve… gPressed 1 day ago
- Launching A Fintech Platform For Growing Unicorns via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… gPressed 1 week ago
- RT @tdav: The Evolution of #Technology Management Reporting Relationships at Citizens Financial Group, Inc., via Forbes by @tdav & @RandyBe… gPressed 1 week ago