…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @OurCrowd: "OurCrowd is a prime example of Israel’s startup scene: dynamic, creative, risk-taking, and global-force-in-the-making." Sinc… gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @blue_metrix: The State Of Data, March 2021 - bit.ly/3sZPawi Great insights and research compiled by @GilPress via @Forbes 👏 👍… gPressed 2 days ago
- This AI Is A Leading Indicator Of The Future Of Work via @forbes forbes.com/sites/gilpress… #futureofwork #futureofworknow #Israel #startups gPressed 2 days ago
- RT @shikha_optymyze: Data is eating the world and there are numerous indicators of its ubiquitous presence in our lives. Learn more in this… gPressed 4 days ago
- RT @pompiliumaftei: From fueling the recent success of “artificial intelligence” (AI) and the rise of “digital transformation," data domina… gPressed 5 days ago