…we used CB Insights data and analysis to dig in and see which startups have been peeling away at some of the categories served by default iOS apps… We found dozens of investor-backed private companies developing apps that would like to displace Apple’s stock apps and knock them off the home screen. In all, we identified 44 startups attacking iOS, with music, messaging, and health seeming to be the three most contested categories.
- RT @AXELUnlimited: "141 #Cybersecurity Predictions For #2020" There are some big changes coming next decade, with #GDPR and the #CCPA lead… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @cortical_io: AI Stats News: Only 14.6% Of Firms Have Deployed AI Capabilities In Production by @GilPress @forbes https://t.co/mgnghrBYE… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @EXAGolo: Developed at the Artificial Intelligence Center of the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) from 1966 to 1972, SHAKEY was the wor… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @albertogaruccio: RT @IanLJones98: 120 AI Predictions For 2020 by @GilPress via @Forbes #IoT #ML #DL #AI #FinTech #CyberSecurity #Insurt… gPressed 1 day ago
- RT @FintechFor: RT @IanLJones98: 120 AI Predictions For 2020 by @GilPress via @Forbes #IoT #ML #DL #AI #FinTech #CyberSecurity #Insurtech c… gPressed 1 day ago